Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 2006, your predictions
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
2006, your predictions - Jan 16, 2006 09:34
So here we are at 2006. Its going to be a huge year for games and i want to hear what you guys are looking forward too.

First off, well the one that springs to mind right now is the PS3 launch., witch will no doubt sell out and be in huge demand, europe will get it last as usual but sony has laenred a lesson or two from the psp and it wont be so bad.

I forcast that a ps3 redesigned controller will appear near enough to e3, which everybody will agree is better than the last model. ps3 will be playable at e3 but mgs4 wont, only a new video, that game is thenb slated for a 2007 realase.

Revolution will also be playable at e3, and nintendo will get praze for its simplicity and general ease of use. Super smash brothers will be a launch title for the rev, which will get a new name, and a tariler for the new mario bros title.

Revoloution will sell the bucket load at launch, a flawed but decent marketing [ads with people in huge mobs shouting " viva la Revolution!" comes to mind] campaign helps ninty roll out the consoles. Mulitple colours and a very low price are a great selling for it. The gamecube is officaly dead now, after LOZ:TP. Which pikes the consoles sales for the last time. Mario Party 128 gets confirmed.

On Microsofts side, the 360 sells well still with the high enough price. Games like oblivion and gears of war help the consoles going. At e3 microsoft show new trailers for games, which will make the xbox fanboys ' woo' in surprize saying ' the 360 is way more powerfull than the ps3, look at this!' . Nintnedo and Sony will steal the show at this years e3, but Microsoft has an ace up its sleve, a teaser trailer what could or could not be Halo 3, another one of those ilovebees sites is set up.

Towards the end of the year, killer titles for all coneoles will be launched, with europe finally getting the ps3, both revoloution and 360 getting into the market before it the real next gen starts then.

That is only my view on what is very simply going to happen, i didnt put in any unforseen surprizes, like the phantom launching with Duke Nukenm Forever. Hell i am no fortune teller!

anyway, thats my take on 2006, what are you looking forward to? and what do you predict?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll