Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Undecided, wii or 360 ??
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 49
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 09, 2007 23:08
Hi everyone, now that summer is up i' m willing to buy either 360 or Wii , but i' m still undicided which one to buy...

My brother is leaning toward the wii while me toward the 360.

Price in morocco:

360 : 420 euro premium (flashed)

Wii: 330 euro (with moded chip)

Games:

360: 11 euro

wii: 4.5 euro

Interesting games as far as i know:

Wii: Zelda, smash brothers, wii sport, call of duty 3, excite truck

360: Gears of war, Forza 2, call of duty 3, Oblivion, splinter cell double agent, GRAW 2, lost planet, dead rising, PES , call of duty 3, Vegas, Dirt, Dead or alive 4, kameo. ( iad already played games like condemned , fear, king kong on pc which were good, fear was really good though

Futur >POtentiel AAA titles in 2007:

360: Halo3, Devil may cry 4, GTA 4, assassin creed, blue dragon, Bioshock, mass effect, Darkness, Virtua fighter 5, Too Human, Medal of honor, UT3, Burnout Paradise, Eternal sonata, Call fo duty 4, Lost odyssey, BIA, Alan Wake, + some surprises from already announced games:)

Wii: Metrois prime 3, mario galaxy, Brothers in arms double time, Soul calibur legends, Fire emblem, resident evil umbrella chronicles...

NOW IMHO, the potentiel of 360 is much more appealing to the Wii, who agree with me? i need to convince my brother, he argues that the wii deliver something " different and innovative" and he wants to try it, he is " usualy" the serious type of games , a huge fan of final fantasy and rpg in general and does like fantastic adventure game, how can i convince him that the wii is a bad choice for him , taht if you agree with me in the first place ? if you do think the wii is the better choice please givbe your arguments as i' m not interested in plain opinions.

I see the 360 has more games so far and even with better quality ( though it' s very sad to miss a game like zelda) , and futur 360 games (which are soon enough) leave the wii games to rest in dust.

will i make a very good choice to buy the 360 considering the price of console and games !! thank you for your attention.

PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THE EXISTENCE OF XBOX LIVE.
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 9 Jun 07 15:09:44 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 09, 2007 23:22
Why not? Don' t you have high-speed in Morocco?

My opinion, buy both, but hold off on the Wii for about a year or so. Developers are just now realising that they can' t get away with crappy PS2 ports and a consistent flow of games from 3rd string developers. You ' ain' t gonna' see jack squat from the Wii until November-December anyway, so that wouldn' t be my first bet. If you really want to play LOZ:TP then borrow a GCN, you' re not really missing anything.

If you want to convince your bro that the Wii isn' t a solid investment yet, have him write a list of games he wants that he could buy NOW, and not have to wait for November for. Then tell him that if he gets one, he' ll be playing maybe one or two games for the next half-a-year until something decent comes out. It' ll change his perspective for sure.

The 360 is (in my opinion) only half the experience without Xbox live, at least Silver. The service really makes the console for me. If LIVE wasn' t as good as it is, I probably wouldn' t have adopted as early as I did. (Which wasn' t all that early, considering I' ve only had mine for about a year now) Now however I' d suggest getting one just for the sheer amount of games hitting the market. It' s gonna be one hell of a season, and if you can get a 360 now, you can save up for the long cold winter months.

Edit: What' s winter like in Morocco anyway?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 9 Jun 07 15:25:02 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 09, 2007 23:24
I strongly dissagree with Eddie,while I do belive XBL makes alot for 360,I have a hard time thinking I would turn down all the SP experience that the 360 gonna give us anyway.

Bioshock,Fable2,LO,BD,Alan wake,dmc4,ng2 and Forza2 just to name a few.
Abasoufiane

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 09, 2007 23:25
didn' t you see the hitler video, why he was banned, he was probably using cracked copies of games

i wanna keep my pride and not get banned from Live
QuezcatoL

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 09, 2007 23:26
What pride?
That you' re gay?

Just stfu.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 09, 2007 23:28
I' m not saying I wouldn' t have ever gotten it, I just wouldn' t have gotten it the year it released. Having a 360 without online opening year would have been rather dull. There' s plenty of titles with awesome single-player now, and even more coming up in the next 6 months, but unless you really loved CoD:2, there wasn' t much in the way of epic offline modes for the first chunk of 2006.

Sooo, you' re not going to play Xbox Live because you' re afraid you' re gonna get banned and not be able to play on Xbox Live anymore?

A friend of mine has had his drive flashed for over a year now, & he hasn' t been banned. I' ll give you his GT if you want to ask him yourself. The majority of Microsoft' s security talk is only that. They have a really hard time figuring out who' s flashing. Just so long as you don' t have 27 years of XBL gold service (account fraud), or 15000 MS points, there' s only a very slim chance that they' d find you.

< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 9 Jun 07 15:32:37 >
Abasoufiane

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 09, 2007 23:29
i thought i would never see your dickface around me , but there you are again ...
QuezcatoL

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 09, 2007 23:58
Biatch.
Abasoufiane

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 00:05

eddie really iwas just kidding , but seriously i asked not to consider the xbox live , because i wil not pay for a service and get banned, since i' m using flashed firmwares...

QuezcatoL

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 00:29
Are you dumb irl?
Why would you tell us you gonna mod the 360,you think the kikizo staff likes to have people writing about illegal activites on the site?

Anyway xbox360 is clearly the choice over a fucking udmb wii.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 01:34
Why do you have to get a chipped 360? Are you buying on the grey market? If you get a normal 360 you could join the rest of the world on live.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 01:36
Eddie, don' t you remember Microsoft pushing though that stealth update to brick modded 360' s?

Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 01:45

Bioshock,Fable2,LO,BD,Alan wake,dmc4,ng2 and Forza2 just to name a few.

That' s a pretty awesome list, but what is ng2? I know what all the others are.

Anywhooo, I just own a Wii (some relatives of mine who live in the same village as me own a 360, which I have played a bit of) and I suggest you wait a couple of months for one and get a 360 first. It shouldn' t cost you too much (well, depending on how much money you have) to get both. The 360 has enough to keep you busy until the many Triple-A Wii titles are released.

By this time next year the Wii will be frickin' amazing, though. So don' t rule it out altogether.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 01:50
I believe NG2 is Ninja Gaiden 2.
Boikim#2

• Total Posts : 8
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 02:56
Ha, what a low life. Your desperate enough to decide between the wii and the Xbox360.....I mean really, WTF. Go for the 360, its so damn simple. Dont get a crappy wii, its still using the same engine of the last gen consoles! Like Adolf Hitler said.....Who the fuck wants to play as a mad Itallian jumping on god damn turtles, and the bowling game.

P.S.- Dont get a PS3 either, crappy @$$ games.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 03:51

ORIGINAL: Boikim#2

Ha, what a low life.

mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 04:29
Get the wii if you can . You can always get an 360. Plus woman love the wii.
QuezcatoL

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 04:49

That' s a pretty awesome list, but what is ng2? I know what all the others are.

It sure is,and then I never mentioned games such as Mass effect1,2 and 3,too human,the darkness,pgr4 and splinter cell 5.
Abasoufiane

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 04:56

Why do you have to get a chipped 360? Are you buying on the grey market? If you get a normal 360 you could join the rest of the world on live.

you' re kinda new here that' s why you don' t know my situation but in Morocco there is " almost" no legal copies, the only legal copies that are on the market are those who were on shelves like a year ago before the 360 get modded in this country. the stores sell a moded 360 and of course they add a premium price for that (they don' t do shit but only flashing it)

Nobody here buy legal copies (that if they are found) , be it moroccans or foreigners like a lot of europeans... they sell gears of war for 15$, i' m talking about a burned dvd 9 with a crappy picture.

there you go , now you understand , that' s the only ressource of games in this country, well not bad really , i mean if it wasn' t for piracy i would never be able to play that huge library of psone and ps2... as long as there is no legal copies , i' m ok with my consciousness (about those very few copies i talked about, they are old games, not really appealing and expensive as hell, there is NO Fucking way i' ll buy call of duty 2 at 70$ NOW)
QuezcatoL

RE: Undecided, wii or 360 ?? - Jun 10, 2007 07:59
In all seriousness Aba you should get the 360.

Just compare the games ffs.

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread