Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 can' t handle Call of Duty 3
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
PS3 can' t handle Call of Duty 3 - Nov 16, 2006 00:36
I' ll start by saying that the PS3 version of CoD3 looks more like the 360 version of CoD2 than the 360 version of CoD3.

The textures and lighting are " worse" than the 360 version and it looks very washed out. I actually kinda like the washed out look though and if the textures were as sharp then i would quite possibly declare the PS3 version " nicer" .

The 360 versions is supposedly " busier" with more going on onscreen in terms of effects and a higher number of NPC' s, but sometimes you feel there is a little too much going on and the focus is lost.

So the 360 can handle more detailed textures. So what?! We know that already and lower resolution textures won' t help CoD3 on PS3 become a good game. It' s a shame PS3 owners will miss out on CoD2 because that has remained the series high point.

Anyway, the PS3 version actually looks better than i had expected and is said to run at a solid 60fps. It should kick ass online, just like the 360 version.

CoD3 (360) > Resistance: fall of Man > CoD3 (PS3) - visually
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 15 Nov 06 18:46:53 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread