Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Game you have beaten the most times
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 20, 2004 02:17
I don' t usually play a game more than once but the game I' ve beaten most times (except for fighting games and beating with all characters) would be Final Fantasy Tactics. I beat it only twice though

What games have you beaten more than once?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 20, 2004 03:09
Ghost Recon for Xbox. Before Rainbow Six 3, I repeatadly played that game trying and testing new things here and there. Currently RS3 is in replay mode.

What about games with mulitple Endings (ie True Crimes)?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 20, 2004 03:55
I beat ASTRO BOY for the Gameboy Advance about 7 times all the way through.

Beat Magician Lord for the Neo-Geo more than 10 times, Nam 1975 I' ve beaten around 15++ times.

If I enjoy a game enough I' ll keep playing it numerous times even after completing it.
I must' ve beaten the Gameboy Advance Fire Pro Wrestling games 20+ times each.
Played through Giant Gram numerous times. Completed Ridge Racer V 3 times.

There' s too many games to list :)
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 20, 2004 04:30
Halo, and that' s about it. I' ve never felt the need to play a game all the way through more than once.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 20, 2004 05:27
I find that after I beat a game I have a bunch of other games that I haven' t beat or even played so I go to those rather than playing a gama I already beat over again.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 21, 2004 06:54
HALO for me as well.

I beat it about 20 times and about another 50 times Co-Op with my bro or friends.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 21, 2004 19:48
I' ve beaten halo on all every diffuculty level. I play a lot of co-op online of rainbow six 3 too.
Toast

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 21, 2004 23:56
Well I' ve completed RR5 on Maximum mode about 250 times. Did Wipeout in excess of 100 times, the same for Strider, Revenge of Shinobi (Super Shinobi), Thunder Force 4, Ridge Racer, Alpha Mission 2, 8 Man, Super Aleste, Super Mario Kart, Starwing (Starfox). Couldn' t afford many games so I just played the same ones over and over again. Then there are probably a further 30 titles I' ve completed over 50 times and and another 50 I' ve completed over 30 times.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 22, 2004 03:13
I completed halo, but i never really replayed it to the end, I mostly went back to levels I enjoyed alot and replayed those over and over.

I " BEAT" my friends in multiplayer all the time tho- MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
< Message edited by Mass X -- 4/22/2004 3:14:10 AM >
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 26, 2004 23:31
It' s probably Super Mario Bros. It was the only game I had for the NES for a good six months, and I beat that game about 50 times. After that, it was Super Mario Kart (dozens of times), Castlevania: SotN (about 15 times), and FF Tactics (4 times).

AlexW

• Total Posts : 22
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Apr 28, 2004 00:41
Heh, and here I was wondering why no one was mentioning Super Mario Bros. That' s my most completed as well. I probably finished it about 50 times and had a smile on my face each time. Miyamoto is a genius.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - May 03, 2004 14:35
Devil May Cry 2!!!! yeah i said it! i do not know but i love that game. it is like everytime i play it , it gets better every time. 1 and 2 has to be over the 40+ mark. oh and Bust A Groove. yes the dancing gane. that is about 20 times
Big Juggalo

• Total Posts : 3
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - May 05, 2004 19:23
i have beaten onimusha 2 samurais destiny 4 times and way of the samurai1 5 times you can really just say that i love samurai games on ps2
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - May 07, 2004 19:57
Def have beaten FFX waaaay too many times.....btw, hi, im new here.....heh
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - May 07, 2004 20:10
Welcome. FF X is awesome...I just started a new game of FF VII for the fourth time last night.
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - May 07, 2004 23:09
There are very few games I' ve completed more than once. Invariably I' ll have something more pressing to play. Anyhow I believe I' ve completed the following more than once:

Zelda: Link' s Awakening - 3 times
Skies of Arcadia - twice (although the second time I played Legends)
Super Mario Land 2 - twice
m0fr0

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - May 14, 2004 02:00
HALO FOR ME TOO..., i beat every level on every difficulty including all levels on legendary by myself. Everytime i play it it gets more fun because i get better lol. I got my xbox like a year and a half and got it cuz of halo and it never gets old especially very large lan parties i could go for one right about now... gotta ask some friends about that but nothing will compare to halo2 lan for a long time.
< Message edited by m0fr0 -- 5/14/2004 2:07:21 AM >
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Aug 27, 2004 01:01
the game i' ve beaten the most is yu-yu hakasho on the gbait wasnt like i thought it would be.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Sep 02, 2004 16:58
I would say I have played Luig' s Mansion like 7 times. It' s a really awesome game. I love that mansion hehe. Also I played Resident Evil Remake like 4 times cause I love that mansion too.
music_maniac1965

• Total Posts : 70
RE: Game you have beaten the most times - Sep 02, 2004 18:19
my most finished games. from one game, i KNOW i finished it the most, but the rest is in no particulair order.

1> outrun. no matter what version, the arcade (most played), sega saturn version (second most played), megadrive, commodore 64, amiga 500, the first PC version with sound from your internal pc speaker, arcade system 16 emulator, mameox. this game made my taste change. at first i loved games like ghouls ' n ghost' s and stuff like that. but right after outrun that changed. from outrun till now, i am a dedicated racing nut

> ridge racer, ridge racer revolution, rage racer, ridge racer type 4, ridge racer V. especially the first psx version of ridge racer has been played to death, becouse this whas the first home game that had such excuisite texture mapping, and detailed surroundings for that time. and gameplay is sharp as a knife. but from those versions, ridge racer type 4 is still my favorite becouse of its technically exelence. i still can' t beleave its running just on a psx.

> virtua racing. especially the megadrive version with the Sega Virtua Processor in it amazed me gameplay and graphics whise. when i first hear' d the news, i laughed myself silly. the first screenshots that came avaiable where so ugly, and there weren' t anny games that even used smalltime polygon' s, so i never had some comparisement. the endresult whas (and still is) stunning in every way imaginable. all the vieuwpoints, all the tracks with lots of detail (cows, the trees, a cottage, and so on), and gameplay that gives you that " one more go" feeling if you are chasing after your own record.

> formula one 96. the first formula one game on psx i played so verry often. finaly a racing game with more than " just" 3 tracks like most arcade racers have (exept for outrun). with all those extra' s like brake help, abs, and that aid steering even a beginner can play this game and end it without to much of a fuss. but turn them off, and you really had to work for victory ! way exelent start to get me interested into forumula 1 racing.

all the above mentioned games i finished over 25 times. but outrun (even alone the arcade version) i finished verry much over 1000 times. the game stood for 5 years in a row in the arcades at scheveningen in holland, and EVERY weekend friday evening, and saturday evening, i went to hommerson funland to play this game. every evening, i played the game 50 times. it costed 1 gulden (old dutch current. now we have euro' s) for 1 credit. the megadrive version helped me saving some money, but i kept on going to scheveningen to play the orginal game. the sega saturn saved my life, and got me a arcade perfect version minus the demo when yhou leave the game alone. but who cares ? just as long as the game is the same, you will not hear me complain.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message