Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 About J.allard and xbox360...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
About J.allard and xbox360... - Aug 22, 2005 12:27
First of all i would like to add that im an big xbox fan,i own 28 diffrent xbox titles,bought everyone for the overpriced price of 80 dollars each.
Also next gen im going to chose as it look now xbox360+NR(but then again this gen i was only supposed to go ps2...and went ps2,gc+xbox).

Okay anyway now you know that.
I got something to complain about...
On e3,and on the comments xbox360 is supposed to be so next-gen and not like Ken kutargi said:xbox1.5...but the core package sure look 1.5,why? well just look at it.

It has no HDD,no hd-tv cables,no memory card,2controller ports,no hd-dvd,no backward compitable,no real media source to use because of no HDD.No wireless come with it and xbl wont work,unless you buy memory card(Btw this new HDD will work as an giant memory card with not real benefits).
Every parents will feel abit angry when they need to go back to the store to buy an memory card.

Anyway,i waited 7 hours in that irc channel to chatt with J.allard to find myself outbooted right when the questions started,because we where like 1600 people and it lagged like crazy,even for me with 8 mb internet.
But i read the script and it was horrible,how J.allard cant face the truth about how the fans feel about beeing lured.

I cant belive how he defended the overpriced HDD,yes J.allard it doesnt cost 100 dollar,mayby the avergae causal gamer belives in you but thats just crap,and you know it.

but then again he seems to be very lost when it comes to numbers...just take a look at this...

" The thing to remember is that while we designed a no-compromises game system, a huge percentage of our customers are not like the folks in this chat room. Recognize that more than 75 per cent of the folks on Xbox have not played Halo."

Okay so xbox sold 20 millions,and halo2 sold 7 millions,so 7 out of 20 is 25%?
k...

I think its lame when bacH claimed they went 2 controller ports because of the cost of wirless,when xbox360 not gonna have wireless as standard,when they claim premium package is for the:" hard cores" okay... i heard almost every store and people going for xbox360 is getting the big package because the little one is xbox 1.3 .

But then J.allard think velocity girl is not hardcore and might go core package...okay J.allard,but at e3 you said that you will get her with the media device and be able to make maps,wont you need a HDD then?
So basically you want Velocity girl to buy a new console+ yours that is least known for 500 dollars? (yes 400 euro=500 dollar).
No you say core package`?
But then she wont be able to use that you claimed will make her come,and then i heard from some:" well then she can just buy the seprate HDD to the core..."

That sounds good to me,but J.allard claimed the HDD cost 100 dollar,and 299 dollars+100=400 dollars,or as in europe price it would be 399+100=500 dollars.

So no,you lost velocity girl and now you aiming for what?
And overpriced xbox360 in europe?

If every xbox fan seem to be lured and J.allard just think we missunderstand how is it? how do you manage to make a missunderstanding in like 3 months?!

Ps2 sold 27 millions here,xbox sold 4,4...ahum how will you make people take a chance with something new and overpriced?
You gonna let the price down just before ps3 release? or releasing halo3 then?
That will only make some american buy xbox360,the europeans will wait for ps3.

Lower the price and include a HDD and wirless controller in core package and higher the price alittle.

We never got our HD-DVD instead you took away the HD benefit...Ms that was not nice done.

And the talk about being able to dl alot of demos and trailers,and dl content will it change now? when HDD isn' t standard?
How many will add this on?
And why do MS tak 80 dollar a year from me,when i with the 8mb host alot of games when i play :S make no sense,they use my internet and then take money from me...

I want alot of changes to make xbox360 actually manage to fight with sony' s Ps3,because as it looks now we have no chance.

Anyway as i said before im not some sonyfanboy trying to piss you people off,the games xbox360 offers like:Lost odyssey,blue dragon,gears of war,pdz,kameo,ghost recon3,Pgr3,halo3 and enchant arm for ex is games i just cant miss,im getting xbox360,but i just feel very dissapointed,and i feel that J.allad just gaved us PR answeres and never took the questions from the true fans that was angry and feelt dissapointed.

I look forward to some opinions about this.
Btw i live in Sweden.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 22 Aug 05 20:44:41 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread