Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What game should i get for the PS2
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 05, 2004 05:00
It will help if you guys gave me some recommendtions Thanks for your help
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 05, 2004 05:04
Erm...I can think of about 50 off the top of my head, probably 100 if I really did some research.

It would help us if you listed the games you already have for the system, and the kinds of games you' re interested in.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 05, 2004 14:06
Just get Fantavision and forget about ALL of the other stuff released for the PS2, none of them are worth it
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 05, 2004 18:14
Oh my gosh dude... Fantavision is hard... I can' t beat that game..... the music and atmosphere is awesome though wheee... Daisy..
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 06, 2004 15:10
if want " Good" games there are a some hidden gems that you need is:

ICO: this games is so good that you " WILL" cry when you play it. if you dont then you have a heart of ice!!! (JK)

Beyond Good and Evil: this is one of those games that is so " Fresh" that ppl are not into it. dont be fooled!!!! this is a Great game. this games blows most games out of the water.

Devil May Cry Series: both of these games are good. the 1st is better than the 2nd by a good margin but do not count out the 2nd one out. the 2nd one " impoves" on the attacking system. and the 3rd one is coming out so get the set!

there SOOOOOOOOOOO many good games for the PS2 it is insane!
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 06, 2004 15:16
How about the Onimusha series. Those games are excellent! I have finished 1 but still working on 2 and 3.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 06, 2004 18:07
I love the SSX games for the PS2. SSX3 just never grows old on me. I have to agree, that ICO was a very cool game to play as well. If you look around, I' ve seen copies of Good and Evil going for 15 bucks Canadian at Walt-mart.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 06, 2004 18:08
If you' ve played the first Metal Gear Solid get Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. Actually, if you have a Gamecube get MGS: Twin Snakes then get Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance.

Substance is just Sons of Liberty with added stuff. Twin snakes is a current gen re-make of the PSOne MGS. I' m currently after that.
Chicken Wing

• Total Posts : 17
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 09, 2004 20:09
It just depends on what you like. For adventure and action games I would go for Onimusha 3 and GTA: San Andreas. For good shooters I would say Red Faction 1 or 2 their both great. Racing would be Need for Speed: Underground 2 or Grand Turismo 3: A-Spec. For fighting games theres tons. My favorites are Dead or Alive 2 and Soul Calibur 2. And for sports any of the Madden games are great also SSX 3 is awesome. But these are just some of my favorites that maybe you' ll like. Theres so many great games out there it isn' t even funny.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: What game should i get for the PS2 - Dec 09, 2004 20:59
cool thanks

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages