Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 general ps3
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
general ps3 - Feb 28, 2006 22:20
I live in Canada and just signed up for kikizo forum. I have come to realize that this site and forum is THE best place for any news and or gossip on 360, rev or ps3,(I heard NO THREADS ALLOWED). I am looking for truth and not threads or rumors. I held off on buying a 360 in hopes that the ps3 would be out by the spring launch date or at the very latest early summer, and also because I currently own an xbox and have come to a conclusion that what has made ps2 better than xbox is quality and volume of games. So it was my understanding that the same, most likely, would be the same when it came to the 360 and ps3. However, reading articles on this site as well as in the forum, I am not so sure now that my decision was correct. I am at a point now where I don' t know whether I should just buy a 360 or ps3, or just go ahead and buy them both. Ps3 has given us some great trailer footage but that is about it, no new news on launch dates or a price tag. Sony is playing a dangerous game, and I' m not sure if it will hurt them or reward them in the long run. Blu ray keeps popping up as the biggest obstacle facing Sony right now, not the cost of parts as we all know they will be willing to lose money on the console and make that up on the games. Sony needs to close this issue with Blu ray and give us gamers some kind of concrete news, which I imagine will not come for at least a month or 2(E3).

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll