Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 origenxbox360 the enigma
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 26, 2005 07:51
ok soon the countdown will hit sweet zero and we' ll finaly know what MS is hiding ?? last speculations and comments here ;)

http://www.origenxbox360.com/
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 26, 2005 08:17
As i said;i think the big rabbit is supposed to be premieum package,while the small core,and the apples is supposed to be the game titles.
And also IGN said that the rabbits upside down shows a part of asia.
What i hope for though is some clip from halo3,but i probably will just be dissapointed by something bad
QuezcatoL

RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 26, 2005 09:00
Brother was over at my house saying: no,the apples represent the games MS is gonna publish.
We probably gonna see videos of kameo,pdz,pgr3,halo3,fable2 and some others.
Also as we saw in a interview with creators of n99 they said the game come to europe and usa when ms decie,so they gonna be publisher? then add one more game to the 8 apples right?
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 26, 2005 11:58
I have no idea but I hope it involves Halo 3.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 27, 2005 06:37
origenxbox360 was updated again go have a look, now there is a game you should play to win one of the two places in origen (don' t know what that could mean) but when they ask me to enter a sentence i did and i could not sent it , they were like " ooups! you forgot that.." is there any problem or something i did not figure out...
QuezcatoL

RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 27, 2005 06:51
No,basically you reg your name and gamertag and they gonna choose two people from each european country who get to play xbox360 a week before launch...talk about ripping us off.
The chance for me to win is like 0,00001% and this is what i been waiting for in like 50 days?
Talk about ripping us off.
Seriously this pr was so horrible i cant even write the words i feeling for it
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 27, 2005 08:59
Overhyped rubbish is all I will say on the matter.
< Message edited by Auron -- 27 Sep 05 17:00:37 >
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 27, 2005 09:08
It seems as though Microsoft doesn' t care about America anymore. They spent so much time and energy on Japan and now they have this contest for Europe (not that I' m jealous as i wouldn' t play anyways) but what about their largest fan demographic? By the way I feel cheated I wasted so much time thinking about Origen hoping it had something to do with Halo3 but its just a crapy marketing scheme.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 27, 2005 09:16
No, what would have been lame would be waiting months and months just for a TRAILER of Halo 3.

You guys know it' s coming, so why not look forward to something else?
QuezcatoL

RE: origenxbox360 the enigma - Sep 27, 2005 09:33

It seems as though Microsoft doesn' t care about America anymore. They spent so much time and energy on Japan and now they have this contest for Europe (not that I' m jealous as i wouldn' t play anyways) but what about their largest fan demographic? By the way I feel cheated I wasted so much time thinking about Origen hoping it had something to do with Halo3 but its just a crapy marketing scheme.

Hm...basically ps2 sold like 28 millions in europe while xbox 4 millions,and in japan xbox sold just almost 500.000 ex while in usa it sold like 14 millions + something.
Also 399.99 euro isn' t like 399.99 dollar,nope 399.99 euro = 500 dollar,and also xbox live for 1 year cost 80 dollar,we get a lot more expensiver stuff from MS,they say they invested millions of dollar into xbox live...more like they took the money they taked from us consumer and then called it " investment" ...
We in europe are not favourised,i mean just look at orgien site...wow i rather had skipped it,it was the lamest way to compensate us for the overpriced xbox and the expensive xbox360.
Hopefully this OX5 gives us something or wtf it was called :)
Or else ms is very screwed in europe.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message