Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death... - Nov 11, 2005 10:33
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Let us see the death of Sony, no maybe not death, but they do deserve a kick in the arse for all the shit they have pulled. I think MS will leave them in the dirt this time around. Hopefully Nintendo will come second.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death... - Nov 11, 2005 10:41
I don' t know...There r a lot of ppl out there that like Sony and might be willing to make exceptions. They have money, they have the rep and they' re takin advantage of it too much. I personally think their fanbase is gonna lower, but not to the point that Nintendo, or MS is gonna become #1. Pepople I ask, friends and stuff, they all still wanna get a PS3, even tho I tell them what they might do, they' re just skeptical about MS, for some reason they don' t think the 360 is a good gaming console and will have no support. dumb...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death... - Nov 11, 2005 10:57
I think we should concentrate our thoughts on the 360 and current-gen games until we get a good amount of official info about the PS3. All we know now is based on rumors, Sony propaganda and strange predections.
Vx Chemical

RE: oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death... - Nov 11, 2005 14:10
Most europeans and americans will get the 360 because the wait for PS3 is too great, we wont see the console untill into 2007. Even the japanese are getting interested in the PS3.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death... - Nov 11, 2005 14:49
European pr guy said 2006 spring, for ps3.
So i dont think 2007 at all.
And apparently my pc can still play all xbox360 games at this moment :O
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death... - Nov 11, 2005 14:54
do you take this seriously? this is complete Rumor or BS.. maybe both. Sony are certanily not stupid enough to do this, and by the process of burning a code number into the blue-ray disk would sky rocket the price of the console especially when they are trying it keep it down. Huge chains like blockbuster would hate this, as this means no more renting games, selling an game would be impossible also.

Pure BS.
Vx Chemical

RE: oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death... - Nov 11, 2005 15:43

European pr guy said 2006 spring, for ps3.
So i dont think 2007 at all.

Sony has never released a console in europe within a reasonable time after the launch in japan. its always been 6 months or more (as far as i can remember) så Japan spring release (which i highly doubt) will spell a 2007 release for europe with luck a holiday release.

Most likely your pc if you spend all your cash and buy equipment every month, will be able to pull the grafik of the consoles off. Might be different this generation, but probably not.
Mr_Vandelay

• Total Posts : 17
RE: oh my god Sony might go crazy and sign its death... - Nov 11, 2005 16:08
This is old news. It' s not BS. Go to the official Blu-ray site and do some searching, kids. It' s funny how much support PS3 has given that no one knows its concrete specs or features. Sony can hype up the biggest hunk of garbage and people will fall for it as long as it' s pre-rendered and mentions tflops.
< Message edited by mr_vandelay -- 12 Nov 05 0:11:43 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread