Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Soo, Now you own Motorstorm....
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 38 of 38
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 07, 2007 07:22

f3 just thinks that MotorStorm has some funky new technology that 360 can' t " handle" .

VF5 = F3 ?

It wouldn' t suprise me, but doesn' t Adam have a multiple-user-per-IP vendetta?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 07, 2007 11:16

It wouldn' t suprise me, but doesn' t Adam have a multiple-user-per-IP vendetta?

True, but that wouldnt stop him from going to his neighbors house or something
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 07, 2007 11:21

What ever do you mean? I do not recall any " multiple user" quarrel of any kind...[:' (]
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 02:01

..if you wanna be impressed buy Cell' s advanced physics calculations, take a look at the totally awesome LittleBigPlanet...

...if you ask me, that' s the most impressive display of both graphics and physics seen this console gen...

...you get the feeling that it' s barely the tip of the Cell iceberg too...

Yes that' s another PS3 game that had suprized me. It' s not out yet but cannot wait to give it a blast.

Regarding the (uncalled for) angry replies by nitro

It' s my opinion that MotorStorm pushes physics even further than before.

Nothing narrow minded about that. Just my opinion, don' t get so worked up over it.

F3? Formula 3? Clarify please?
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 8 Apr 07 18:14:44 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 02:41

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

It' s my opinion that MotorStorm pushes physics even further than before.

Nothing narrow minded about that. Just my opinion, don' t get so worked up over it.

Like i said, MotorStorm puts far more emphasis on physics than any game since Half Life 2.

But it is just a physics engine, and a physics engine that will undoubtedly be popular this generation on both PC and consoles. But it' s just that, it' s just an engine and therefore the question you posed in your original post is void, just like the " MotorStorm, the game that will show the technical gap" thread from a few months ago.

F3? Formula 3? Clarify please?

Frankie boy you don' t have you play stupid. Even if you weren' t f3 re-incarnated then comments by the other posters in this thread show exactly what i mean and you' d know instantly that thought you were somebody else.

The thing is, even the thread title tells us more than you realized when you were typing it. " Soo, Now you own MotorStorm..."

You obviously live in the EU (or Australia) since you started the thread soon after the PAL launches.

It' s also as if you' re re-asking a question because how could you possibly know that a) we didn' t all already own MotorStorm, or b) think that it couldn' t be done on 360 hardware anyway?

Then you went ahead and dropped back into PC fanboy mode, ...posted a gif that showed some admittedly cool physics and wondered which console would perform closest to next-gen PC games, after already stating that you believed (incorrectly) that PS3 could handle more advanced physics than Microsoft' s console. After which you started a thread about an article which stated PC' s were the best gaming platform.

If that wasn' t enough you are using ' Virtua Fighter 5' as you' re forum name, and VF5 happens to be f3' s favorite 3D fighting game. Ofcourse that could just be a coincidence, but you also use Akira (Akira Akira) as you' re " real" name in your personal details, and Akira happens to be f3' s favorite character from VF5. But yeah, again that could easily be a coincidence because anybody who' s played VF5 properly knows Akira > all.

You also signed up to the forums not long after f3 left.

But meh, like i said in my PM, it' s nice to see you back, in whatever form you wish to take. Don' t take my comments on the previous page as " uncalled for" " angry" replies, i was merely pointing out that it' s only an engine and that it' s available for all 3 consoles, not just PS3.

Oh, and like i told you previously, i' m often an asshole and i don' t men anything by it.

Lastly, i' ve become increasingly interested in Active Worlds. Any chance i could PM you some questions?
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 02:49
Motorstorm sucks.
Nitro

RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 02:58

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Motorstorm sucks.

You think everything sucks though.
Nitro

RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 03:11
Y' know what Virtua Fighter 5, i probably just jumped to the wrong conclusion.

You can blame the fact that i attended the same school of new-user distrust and paranoia as Tiz.

Obviously i have come across as a bumbling idiot. I do that sometimes. Just ignore me.

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 03:29

Just ignore me.

Dont worry, It gets easier with time.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 8 Apr 07 19:29:43 >
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 03:30
so VF5 != f3 ... Majik i guess u r better at predicting game announcements
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 03:39

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Motorstorm sucks.

You think everything sucks though.

No I don' t.

Ever since I played the demo last year I' ve been saying it was going to suck, now the game is out and I was right, it sucks.
Nitro

RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 03:42

ORIGINAL: 2pac

so VF5 != f3 ... Majik i guess u r better at predicting game announcements

Nitro

RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 03:44

Ever since I played the demo last year I' ve been saying it was going to suck, now the game is out and I was right, it sucks.

That' s true.

So what games did you buy for PS3?
Silentbomber

RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 06:43

That' s true.

So what games did you buy for PS3?

He got Resistance I know. And he got the ps3 way back in 2006. He didnt like Resistance much [dont blame you] and said that eventually the better games are coming out for the ps3, I dont know the rest. We still have to get your psn Evil Man.

Nitro

RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 06:53
Ooooh, i just remembered that the Sigma demo goes up at the end of the month. That' ll be cool.

They need to hurry up and release Warhawk, Sigma, Lair and Heavenly Sword. Then i' ll be satisfied with my purchase for a while.

Pretty much all multi-platform games i buy will probably be for 360. I can' t understand why there' s no online support for Virtua Tennis 3 on PS3 and yet there is on 360...
Silentbomber

RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 08:17
Next worth while PS3 game purchase for me, will more than likely be Graw2. Spiderman3 maybe. Lair, and Heavenly sword. I' ll see what other muliformat games are worthwhile too.

But then ps2 games like God of War 2 [Awesome] , Okami [I have the jap version... unplayble really unless you understand it], ff12 [meh, i' ll get it, but not right now], Yakzua [Good story? Shenmue? yes please, and a sequal too], Godhand [I like hard games]. Ps2 aint dead yet. I expect to pick most of these up cheap though over 2007.

I guess it will be in that order too. When is Graw2 out? I wonder how the ps3 version stands up.

< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 9 Apr 07 0:20:12 >
Nitro

RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 09, 2007 08:40

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

When is Graw2 out?

Officially? June.

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

I wonder how the ps3 version stands up.

You keep saying that.

No texture, geometry, framerate or modeling differences and minor smoke, explosion, particle and lighting differences. Probably.

It was delayed to bring the online modes up to scratch. Probably.

He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: Soo, Now you own Motorstorm.... - Apr 11, 2007 17:15
Have you tried God Hand, Silent? Is it a worthy buy?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 38 of 38

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message