Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SEGA is asking " Which SEGA game/character would you like to see return?"
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: SEGA is asking " Which SEGA game/character would you like to see return?" - Mar 11, 2007 03:49
You' re all so jealous of Flicky' s resurgence in popularity, it' s pathetic! I can' t wait to see you all choking back the vomit of shock this holiday season when Flicky 2K8 is the top-selling game of the year!
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: SEGA is asking " Which SEGA game/character would you like to see return?" - Mar 11, 2007 05:53
Well I always wanted a new burning rangers more than any of those....

Love the others but i remember when they were talking about a saturn successor, i thought an online co-op burning rangers would be so cool,

EDIT. But as it has been said, given it is sega, anything they remake will probably suck. And a bad game wont get any worse? I wouldn' t bet on it.
< Message edited by uumai -- 10 Mar 07 21:54:24 >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: SEGA is asking " Which SEGA game/character would you like to see return?" - Mar 11, 2007 07:46
A new Burning Rangers would be greatness. Like you said though with Co-Op and split paths. Throw in some death match style ' training' missions, a new character here or there and new downloadable missions… wow, the possibilities are endless.
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: SEGA is asking " Which SEGA game/character would you like to see return?" - Mar 24, 2007 07:40
Was Burning Rangers for Saturn? I don' t remember it.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message