Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What are you currently playing?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What are you currently playing? - Jan 30, 2007 03:30
I' ve been playing FFXII and I' m really enjoying it. I' m not all that far into the game yet. I' ve mainly been leveling up and such. I just got the that sky continent and found out that the little boy is the brother of Vayne. My party members are all around level 16.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: What are you currently playing? - Jan 30, 2007 09:47
Lost Planet (Better than I thought it would be, but still what' s up with the reticle?)
NHL 07
Dead Rising (I just can' t stop playing it!!!)
Need For Speed Carbon
COD 3
GOW

And now the game I' ll get my ass kicked for playing...........

HARVEST MOON (DS)
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 03, 2007 06:47

HARVEST MOON (DS)

Have no fear, I was playing Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA because i needed a good rpg.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 04, 2007 23:32
How is it (Harvest Moon I mean)?

I' ve been playing

Prey (360)
Sam & Max (PC)
CoD:3 (I' m still addicted)
Small Arms (XBLM)
Super Mario 64
Legend of the Mystical Ninja: Goemon' s Great Adventure (N64)
Kyo.k

• Total Posts : 324
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 04, 2007 23:39
I' ve been playing Lost Planet, Gears Of War and Zelda Twilight Princess at the moment.

Been tempted to get the MegaDrive out again though, seeing as those Virtual Console versons don' t run at 240p. Neither does the Sega MegaDrive collection on PS2, though the console clearly supports that resolution (see KOF2000).
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 05, 2007 00:12
God of war one as im currently board by zelda tp and i am getting ready for god of war 2 in march.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 05, 2007 00:21
I' ve been playing some God of War as well now. I' ve been alternating between that and FFXII. I' m really looking forward to God of War 2.

I' m pretty pissed off at FFXII at the moment. I encountered one hell of a glitch yesterday which is going to cost me a couple of hours worth of play time. Balthier got hit with silence and I didn' t have any potions to take it off of him. Normally stuff like that wears off after a while. I ended up switching him out for another party member and just continued on. I finally reached a merchant a while later and bought both potions and the spell to cure silence. I tried it on Balthier and it just kept missing. The spell nor the potion worked. I was pissed! I found a save point not to long after which are also supposed to complete heal and cure your people and it did nothing for the silence.

So basically Baltheier is permenantly silenced and can' t cast spells. Now I have to go back two freaking hours (thank God for multiple saves) and roughly three levels per character to fix the problem. Talk about a f*cked up glitch.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 05, 2007 00:57
Oh, I just bought KOTOR for the old XBox so I' m playing that right now.
I only played it a little at my friends place years ago but now I can finally finish it!
Sadly, I couldn' t find the PC version so after traveling all over town I settled with the Xbox version.
One thing that bugs me is that the character' s voices sometimes stutter.
I don' t know if the game was like that on the XBox or if it is a problem with the 360 BC but whatever, it' s not enough to hamper the fun.
May the force be with you!
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 06, 2007 05:25
Advance Wars: DS
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
KOTOR2 (nearing the end)

I was playing Legend of Zelda, but I saw the end when my brother beat it, so there' s not as much reason for me to beat it myself (I' m lazy). Waiting for Wii Play to come out in the States. I know that' s a wierd game to look forward to, but Sports was fun, and the games on Wii Play look even better.

Also, Mass X, I think the baby avatar somehow is even more scary than the eyeless one. You' re outdoing yourself.
< Message edited by he -- 5 Feb 07 21:26:59 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 06, 2007 07:15
I' m NOT playing Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood, because it doesn' t work on my freaking 360!!!
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: What are you currently playing? - Feb 06, 2007 07:29
Sorry for the late reply, been away for a few days.

Harvest Moon for the DS, is addicting. I mean the gameplay and controls are good, story is ok considering its Harvest Moon, but man is it addicting. I' ll pick up the game and think to myself, ok I' ll play for an hour and then play some 360, but I end up sometimes playing Harvest Moon for hours.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message