Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 43
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 06, 2006 18:31

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

won' t?! The game has been gold for a fortnight now and is released in the US on Wednesday?! Ha, you guys are lucky, Europeans have to wait another 10 days!

I love living in America, picking up COD3 tomorrow, its going to be hard focusing in Anthropology class today.

Damn you dude, ...i have to wait until Thursday at the very earliest to get my hands on CoD3. You gonna be up for some online at the weekend?!

Vehicles baby!
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 06, 2006 18:50
I' m so excited about November, just a pity that GOW didnt release in europe on the same day as my birthday - the 7th!

I love where COD3 is headed at the min, the closest thing to the PC battlefield 2 so far on 360.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 06, 2006 19:05

Damn you dude, ...i have to wait until Thursday at the very earliest to get my hands on CoD3. You gonna be up for some online at the weekend?!

Vehicles baby!

Hell yeah, I' ll be playing it every chance I get. I' ll be playing with my clan a lot but I' m sure there is plenty of time for some kikizo Cod3 action. Unfortunately I share the modem with my brother so I can only play every second day at worst. So I' ll give my take on the game wednsday. I' ll be playing Friday and Sunday...

Its been so long since I had a decent game to play, I love COD2, can' t wait for COD3!
Nitro

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 06, 2006 19:15
Sounds good dude. Play.com have it in now so i could have it on Wednesday too but it' ll still probably be Thursday at the earliest. But hey, i also get to play Gears on Saturday, ...which reminds me...

...Choupolo, are you coming to Meadowhall to play Gears on Saturday or Sunday? I' m going on Saturday but it' ll be absolutely packed. I think i' ll plan to get there early and ahead of the morons...
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 01:53
Hey I could be in Sheffield this weekend actually, but I' ll be visiting family so I can' t be sure if I' ll be free during the event. What time' s it start? And is it being held in the Oasis arcade or Game or somewhere like that?
Nitro

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 02:28
It' s on from about 10am until 8pm but i' m not sure where they' re setting it up. If i had to guess i would actually say that one of the two units (because Gears will be on it' s own in an enclosed space i think) would be outside House of Fraiser.

Gears is 18 only and when went to the Manchester event they said that at Newcastle and Sheffield they were having two units because Gears was getting it' s own. They also said you' d need ID as it' s only over 18' s that will get to play it. I' m not certain how the multiplayer tournament is set up but i put my name down for it when i saw them in Manchester. Hopefully it' ll be a good day.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 03:16

Vehicles baby!
Hell yeah, I' ll be playing it every chance I get. I' ll be playing with my clan a lot but I' m sure there is plenty of time for some kikizo Cod3 action. Unfortunately I share the modem with my brother so I can only play every second day at worst. So I' ll give my take on the game wednsday. I' ll be playing Friday and Sunday...

Its been so long since I had a decent game to play, I love COD2, can' t wait for COD3!
I' m gonna be on as well. I' ll probably pick mine up on Wednesday.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 08:54
Gears of War will be in my hands in exatly 14 hours and 14 minutes... WOOT!!!
Agent Ghost

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 09:07
Anyone here who hasn' t already done so, add Agent Ghost to your friends list, especially if you' re getting COD3.
Nitro

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 09:50

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Gears of War will be in my hands in exatly 14 hours and 14 minutes... WOOT!!!

We want impressions and pictures and long winded descriptions of EVERYTHING!!!!
Agent Ghost

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 09:54
Are you sure? GOW will be full of scripted surprises throughout the single player campaign. Do you really want it spoiled, I wouldn' t.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 10:09

Damn you dude, ...i have to wait until Thursday at the very earliest to get my hands on CoD3.
I love living in America, picking up COD3 tomorrow, its going to be hard focusing in Anthropology class today.
You' re actually going to try to focus? I' ve got friends skipping for Gears & CoD:3, so I' m not going to have any creative outlet. I' m gonna be a nervous wreck tomorrow.

Anyone here who hasn' t already done so, add Agent Ghost to your friends list, especially if you' re getting COD3.
Can do. Anybody who I haven' t sent a friend invite to, feel free to invite me. I' m always making time to sit down & add all you guys, but then I get sucked in by team-deathmatch. It' s a crippling weakness I tell ' ya. I' m not sure what time I' ll be hopping on Live tomorrow, but I' m going to have to get my gametime funtime out fast, because my XBL expires on the 11th. I' ll probably drop the seven for another month if I can.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 7 Nov 06 2:11:27 >
Agent Ghost

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 10:22

You' re actually going to try to focus? I' ve got friends skipping for Gears & CoD:3, so I' m not going to have any creative outlet. I' m gonna be a nervous wreck tomorrow.

I don' t have a choice, I already missed 2 classes skipping for that Sociology shit that kept me up for 3 days. Anthropology is my thoughest class this semester and I' m trying to keep my mark above 70 so I have some leeway for the final exam.

Fortunately, tomorrow I only have Philosophy which I also need to attend after missing 3 classes for the same reason. So I have a 2 hour class tomorrow morning and the the rest of the day off. I also have wednsdays completely free. Well at least you have friends that own a 360...all of my friends are casual pc gamers.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 10:28

Fortunately, tomorrow I only have Philosophy which I also need to attend after missing 3 classes for the same reason. So I have a 2 hour class tomorrow morning and the the rest of the day off. I also have wednsdays completely free. Well at least you have friends that own a 360...all of my friends are casual pc gamers.

I' ve got a Phys-Ed type class, & a required comp-tech class I blew off. (AKA, hello students. LOLZ... MOUSE!!!) So I' ve got a mostly easy afternoon. It does give me an excuse to post here though, which is always good. The teachers all freak out when I get past their ever-precious net filters.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 7 Nov 06 2:29:22 >
Agent Ghost

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 10:43
Net filters *shivers*. My school is pretty strict and they actually monitor the sites you visit. If I spend ten minutes at kikizo the page would eventually close. I can' t even check my email there which is a bitch when I need to check my course outline that my philosophy teacher callously emailed to us as opposed to giving us a hard copy. It wasn' t like that three years ago the first time I was there...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 11:37
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Walmart is getting them in early! I' ll have my copy at 7am!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Screw Gamestop! They went back on their word and said they desided they weren' t going to release until Wednesday... assholes!!!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 07, 2006 16:11

email there which is a bitch when I need to check my course outline that my philosophy teacher callously emailed to us as opposed to giving us a hard copy. It wasn' t like that three years ago the first time I was there...

BASTARD" ! im sooo envious im practicly green!
Agent Ghost

RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 08, 2006 02:48

BASTARD" ! im sooo envious im practicly green!

WHY!?, did you quote the wrong thing? Or is that sarcasm?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 08, 2006 03:00
i quoted the wrong thing

i meant to quote rampage!
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: Gears of War crushes everything but Halo 2 - Nov 08, 2006 03:02
Damn, EB said after 1 tomorrow
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission