Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SONY gone too far now??
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 49 of 49
OneWingedAngel

• Total Posts : 142
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 28, 2006 19:09

hell in denmark we pay a 500% tax on cd' s and dvds because the music buisness here estimates thats what they are loosing because of home burning, thats pretty fucked up!

HOLY %$##@%!!!!!!
How much are u paying for one DVD/CD (empty ones' ) ?
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 30, 2006 12:14
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3901

Have never seen so many angry posts /responses on a website ever!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 30, 2006 13:07
WOW! I had no idea it had gotten THAT bad.. That' s really f**ked up! I feel for the company and its loyal customers.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 30, 2006 17:22
Magic Box is hosted by Lik-Sang. Now we have to move. :(
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 31, 2006 00:08

Have never seen so many angry posts /responses on a website ever!

Guess those guys won' t be buying a PS3
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 31, 2006 03:12
Cry me a river. It' s another company going down, doesn' t bother me much. Although I understand that Sony handled the way they did, but nothing good will come out of this exept more profit. I was gonna wait for my turn anyways.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 31, 2006 03:18

and Lik-sang stole some thunder form the oficial release and made SONY lose some money Stealing their thunder? Does that mean they have to shut down Lik-Sang? They could have had Lik-Sang remove the listings that " stole their thunder" and called it pax.

Sony lost no money in those sales. Lik-Sang payed the for those PSP' s the same as every other consumer, and sold them at a reasonable price to European consumers. However, what Sony is failing to take into account is the number of Ex Lik-Sang visitors who are now livid with Sony corp. Have you seen the comments under their official closing statement? There must be over 300 Sony hate posts, and that message hasn' t even been out for 24 hours. How many of those folks do you think are going to rush out and buy a PSP or PS3 now?

This could be more detrimental to Sony' s sales than anything Lik-Sang imported.

OMFG, u really are not making any sense, there is a reason why selling whitout the oficial support of the company its illegal, of course they paid for the PSP´s still its illegal for them to sell the machines in europe, i knew it, Sony knew it, and fucking lik-Sang should have fucking known better, in fact they did knew it, and they choose to play dumb, how would u call that??? they commit a crime, i agree whit u thet it looks like the big guy bullying the small but that just isnt the case, that small guy is a criminal.

Quez the region free will shine later, once the PS3 is released worldwide every company like ling.sak will be able to import PS3´s and their games
Really, are you just going by what the news sites have said, or have you actually researched trade laws and are making a valid statement?

Sony lost NOTHING when Lik-Sang sold their ps2' s & PSP' s, now they' re out some loyal customers. How does that help them any? I' m not really questioning the legality, I' m questioning the motive. It did nothing for Lik-Sang, or sony, so why did they go through. To show they' re still something.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 31, 2006 22:22

Cry me a river. It' s another company going down, doesn' t bother me much. Although I understand that Sony handled the way they did, but nothing good will come out of this exept more profit. I was gonna wait for my turn anyways

what? who is gettinh more profit. Lik-Sang is going out of business, Sony is most likely losing customers from all this bs, so whos getting the profits?
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: SONY gone too far now?? - Oct 31, 2006 22:29
You know that here in europe we need to pay about 800$ for our PS3. If we buy it, online from a Japanese company we would have saved maybe 200$. You see where im getting to? Sony is the one getting more profit.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 49 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message