Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3???
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 15, 2006 14:16

Also the thing hates sunlight and halogen light.

Well, the thing about sunlight isn' t such a big deal. If there' s that much sunlight pouring onto your system and television, you' d be having difficulty seeing the screen anyway.

I haven' t heard about the halogen light issue, though.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 15, 2006 14:31

In addition to this innovation the wiimote also uses an accelerometer and a gyrometer to detect motion, similar to the SIXAXIX.

For some reason that makes it sound like the Wiimote is ripping off Sony' s WiiStation 3 controller.. So, let' s rephrase a bit

" The SIXAXIX also uses an accelerometer and a gyrometer to detect motion, similar to the Wiimote."
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 15, 2006 18:33
holy shit
Kyo.k

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 15, 2006 18:54
Saw the news and my heart just sank.....

I though they' d finished properly f***ing up franchises back in 2004 or something, but if this is true then noooooooooo.

Can' t we just have Virtua Cop 3 finally ported with next-gen graphics, and possibly makeovers for the first two games which they could package with it.
< Message edited by kyo.k -- 15 Oct 06 10:54:59 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 15, 2006 20:33
I doubt they will head along with it, the japs hate fps. Well at least to the best of my knowledge.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 15, 2006 23:20
As sega hammers the last remaining nails into their coffin...

That' s bad news.

actually I think it is bluetooth, not sure. I know its infared and I thought that meant radiowaves.
Yeah, Wiimote uses bluetooth tech.

" The SIXAXIX also uses an accelerometer and a gyrometer to detect motion, similar to the Wiimote."
C' mon now, I figured at least you' d know they had the patent for that early on.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 17, 2006 04:33
Virtua Cop... Is that like robo cop?

SAVE YOUR WORTHLESS HIDE SONY! YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLY!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 17, 2006 10:01

Virtua Cop... Is that like robo cop?
Try Robo-Cop, only 20 times worse.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Virtua Cop franchise to become first-person shooter for PlayStation 3??? - Oct 17, 2006 11:13
Virtua Cop is 90 times better than any lame Robocop game.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message