Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Phantasy Star Universe " Beta" on XBox Live this weekend.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 47 of 47
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Phantasy Star Universe " Beta" on XBox Live this weekend. - Oct 16, 2006 13:06

I' ve heard good things about the PS2 and PC versions though, so maybe it' s just a case of a badly rushed port to 360, oh and poor mission design for mediocre demo.

LOL, every mission is the same, go from point A to point B, whats the choice? Repeat 6000 times seeing the same 10 recycled enemies (although sometimes they come in different colours) and the occasional boss fight. Infact the boss fights are the only minute reason for playing this game. It was a bad decision not to have a boss fight in the demo.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 16 Oct 06 14:20:56 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Phantasy Star Universe " Beta" on XBox Live this weekend. - Oct 16, 2006 21:25
I just got rid of that stupid demo... Didn' t even get a chance to play the damn
game. Why it wouldn' t let me? I have no idea...

Either way, from what you guys have been saying about it, it seems to have
received a mix reception all around...

Hopefully I can try the actual single player before I buy it... I would have liked
to play the multiplayer though as well. Maybe I can convince one of my friends
to buy it and try it out.

Back to SC:DA, a demo that actually allows you to play!!!!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Phantasy Star Universe " Beta" on XBox Live this weekend. - Oct 17, 2006 07:44
actually i was getting pretty pissed off because I kept trying to play the SC demo and it wouldn' t let me connect to any fxing games. So then I tried doing a co-op one and as soon as I joined they instantly booted me, WTF!? Let me play the fxing game.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Phantasy Star Universe " Beta" on XBox Live this weekend. - Oct 17, 2006 08:10

actually i was getting pretty pissed off because I kept trying to play the SC demo and it wouldn' t let me connect to any fxing games. So then I tried doing a co-op one and as soon as I joined they instantly booted me, WTF!? Let me play the fxing game.

I know, I' m pretty sure it' s a new security measure, it' s the only way they can keep people off of Ubi-Soft' s servers.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Phantasy Star Universe " Beta" on XBox Live this weekend. - Oct 17, 2006 08:24
Well I did pretty much every quest there was including bosses so I think I' ve had enough of the demo. It was good while it lasted. I had a lot of fun. Hopefully I' ll be getting this game for Christmas.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Phantasy Star Universe " Beta" on XBox Live this weekend. - Oct 17, 2006 09:55

Well I did pretty much every quest there was including bosses so I think I' ve had enough of the demo. It was good while it lasted. I had a lot of fun. Hopefully I' ll be getting this game for Christmas.

I' m not sure I' ll bother with it, from the mixed reactions from you guys.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Phantasy Star Universe " Beta" on XBox Live this weekend. - Oct 17, 2006 09:56
I' ll probably skip it myself and it was one of my most anticipated games :(
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 47 of 47

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread