Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony doesn' t care if they get outsold...
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Sony doesn' t care if they get outsold... - Oct 03, 2006 12:06

I have asian genes and I can eat as much fat food and candy as I want without gaining any weight at all
I ate very bad food when I was young but was still very slim while my swedish comrades with similar food habits got fat. A Nelson-Haha @ them
But now I' m more aware of my health and I' m almost too healthy when it comes to what I eat and drink.

Well, it depends. Asians tend to have a high carbo and sodium diet (we eat rice/noodles/buns, while westerners eat lots of potatoes). The sodium comes use of sauces like oyster sauce and stuff for cooking. Not to mention pork lard...

Anyway, most Asians are genetically disposed to have high metabolic rates, but there are an equal, or possibly slightly lesser ones (like me) who are efficient in processing food, especially carbo, which basically means we get fat real easy

Japanese and Koreans tend to have higher metabolic rates then those in the South-East Asian region. Hence they don' t carbo-load fast and for the Japanese and Koreans, their diets are low in carbo compared to other Asians.

Most Singapore Chinese for example, are descended from Chinese coolie workers who were basically the peasantry who left China to find work overseas. Hence, we have a genetic disposition to store too much carbo and grow fatter.

The synsthesizing of protein is not very good in Asians T.T I envy Caucasian women...
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Sony doesn' t care if they get outsold... - Oct 03, 2006 13:27
Really, i' m Asian but i usually eat Western Junk food and hardly any asian food and yet i can eat what i want and as much as i want with out gaining a pound. Thats not to say its good for me, at the moment i' m trying to get fit and eat better (though the convenience of going down the road and getting KFC to spending 30 mins cooking a meal is really hard to resist).
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Sony doesn' t care if they get outsold... - Oct 03, 2006 14:53
i like potatoes,without them my haird wouldn' t be blond ofc.

noodles stay in the face,while potatoes goes up in the hair.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 3 Oct 06 6:56:25 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Sony doesn' t care if they get outsold... - Oct 03, 2006 16:43

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Sony doesn' t care if they get outsold... - Oct 04, 2006 00:56

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

i like potatoes,without them my haird wouldn' t be blond ofc.

Really? Man, I need to eat some more potatoes then
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread