Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 God of war 2 in all its glory
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 14, 2006 19:02

im not a fanboy it just happens to be that ps2 doesnt have any good ps2 only games and if you think its not true name 5 good ps2 games other than god of war, which isnt exactly the best of games.

If you can' t even name five good titles for the PS2 then you' re not even trying. The reason why everyone has a PS2 today is because of all the great exclusive titles.

abaswutthefuckeverhisnameis

You can' t read or something? Abasoufiane, how hard is that?

im not a fanboy, i own a 360, original xbox, GC, broken PS2, and i plan to get a wii, and i play my 360 most of the time and i play my GC pretty regularly unlike sonyfanboys who buy another console and leave it sitting their so they can say they arent fanboys,

What you own and how much you use certain consoles does not determine if you' re a fanboy or not. I' m not calling you a fanboy but that was a lame argument for not being one.

All i said was Sony decided to do somthing right for once which is actually a complement for sony, on acount of they havent done anything right in years.

Nice of you to complement them but if Sony hadn' t done anything right in years, would the PS2 dominate the console market today? But anyway, you said:

Wow, the one good game sony has to offer has a sequal, Sony did something right for once

Which is kinda weird because you think Sony only has one good game. Also, it didn' t really sound as you were complementing Sony. I hope you understand Abasoufianes reason to argue with you.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 14 Sep 06 11:03:15 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 14, 2006 20:55
thanks ginjirou for understanding, people like quez now call me a fanboy for usualy defending sony, but you can' t just keep silence when you hear crap like that ( sony one good game WTF) , some people here really need to grow up , defending a brand doesn' t make u a fanboy , i just call bullshit: bulllshit.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 15, 2006 05:29

ok here :

Shadow of the colossus
Ico
metal gear solid 3
Gran turismo
Devil may cry
dragon quest 8
final fantasy 10
final fantasy 12
Okami
jak and dexter
virtua fighter 4 evolution
tekken 5
guitare hero
soul calibur 3
ace combat
onimusha 4

all those games are great and it just depends on what kind of genre you like, on ps2 you got almost everything... no you MS fanboy because fanboys always talk bullshit and non sense , you asked me 5 i gave you many more, so how many great ONLY FOR XBOX microsoft has ? or how many ONLY FOR GAMECUBE nintendo got? you tell me sucker , shut the hell up next time.

All of those games except soul calibur 3 sucked. i cant say much about VF4 becuase i could care less about fighting games.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 15, 2006 06:15
Are you a nub...

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 16, 2006 05:49

All of those games except soul calibur 3 sucked. i cant say much about VF4 becuase i could care less about fighting games.

Clearly you have no said taste in Video games, I suggest taking up a new hobby, like Fishing. or Smashing Rocks.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 16, 2006 07:13

....PSM reviewed Okami in the same issue they spent 14 pages reviewing FFXII.. ...Okami also scored 9.5...

....i don' t have any scans though... ...

I saw that as well, and as much as I don' t trust PSM, they had me pretty convinced.

ok here :

Shadow of the colossus
Ico
metal gear solid 3
Gran turismo
Devil may cry
dragon quest 8
final fantasy 10
final fantasy 12
Okami
jak and dexter
virtua fighter 4 evolution
tekken 5
guitare hero
soul calibur 3
ace combat
onimusha 4

So tell me, how was Okami? Because as you can see, It' s on the list. It kinda makes me think ya didn' t read it there. I' m not into bashing, there' s enough of that going around. (gotta love silent bob Majik) but really, over half of those scored at least a nine out of ten on major game sites & magazines, tell me their Xbox equivalent wouldn' t rock.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 16, 2006 19:51
two games i didn' t play on taht list, Okami and guitare hero. but we all know they are good , reallly good.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 16, 2006 20:32
I hate people who can' t accept a good game because it' s on another system... Hell even if they don' t like the game at least give the recognition it deserves - gameplay, art direction, story, visuals comparative to the system capabilities, etc etc.

mastachefbkw, I guess the only good game is Halo then?

I hope you enjoy your narrow minded view of this world and obviously, you don' t deserve to play good games.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: God of war 2 in all its glory - Sep 19, 2006 05:33
okay when did i ever say halo was the best game? exactly. Halo isnt that great. the closest thing to that iv ever thought, not said, was it was the best online game right now. who ever said i didnt like games on another system? i just think sony has lost a majority of its exclusive titles such as GTA, Smackdown vs Raw, etc. I played plenty of ps2 games back when they were ps2 only, but then my ps2 broke and instead of buying a new ps2 i bought the games on the console they came out on. i actually think certain things in the GTA series are better on the Ps2. I just think sony needs somthing new. kinda like Final fantasy i think has been basically the same game since 8 except with different charachters. But thats my opinion, I havnt played a FF game since 10 unless you count 11 for the 360 and it sucked.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message