Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New PS3 Info pt 2
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 04:14

But on another note did you guys have an nice holiday ( its was labor day here in the U.S lol U.S labor day you just have to love that one ) For those that are in the us that is

Check out the Post You Picture thread to see how my weekend went...didnt even know it was a holiday...

Anyhow I wont listen to much info unless it comes from Sony' s ass (the only thing closest to getting official info from Sony is shifting thru their own waste it seems. Tho I' ll sit back and let others do the dirty work.) Im mostly just curious about the quality of its online service. Free is a nice incentive, but will the quality be up to the standard of Xbox Live? Which BTW after doing the math and seeing how much money is coming in from MS points alone they are making the big $$$ and hopefully that will force them into making the service free if not cheaper.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 04:51

Lol ... double standards you say life is too short to be debating about which system is best. Yet whenever there is an opening to talk up blu-ray and cell and all the other stuff you mr jump straight in so quit with the rubbish. And lets not forget the defective 360 thing. . As much as I like you at times you can be very ignorant with your posts sometimes which makes me doubt things you say at times also (and by the way it has nothing to do with being clever cos i' m far from it).

i did have an bad 360 so what I understand What you are saying i dont care which on wins although i would prefer sony to but its cool yes i jump on the blueray campaign and Vocie my opinon about it but man i dont lose no sleep over it. I love Sony So what but Sony for isnet putting any type of money in my pocket.

And iv' e also noticed how you try to dance around the issues with what you think is clever word play i.e your pretence of not caring about console wars but you like I said before campaign every chance you get

Its like this here in america we have football ( Not Soccer) I' am from Kansas City home of the Kansas City Cheifs. I Love the Cheifs I mean Love em . I aslo love the Indy' s Colts ( Peyton Manning you have to love him ) but when the cheifs have to face the colts i go with my Home Team Of course but i dont lose any sleep over it except during the playoffs.

But to say i dance around issue' s thats funny let me say this again i love sony and every thing they do they do lie alot i know that but i still love him everybody lies .
there now you know am i a fanboy because i chosse one brand over the other whatever think what you want ill take that. I want hide that

You have a 360 right?! We can settle our differences over some GRAW...

Man its not that deep I dont like graw but its looks crazy. lets play something one on one like halo 2 or fight night or streetfighter . or some Football yeah Football

Majikdra6on I dont Care about yor insults from this day I will ignore that you name calling lol you called me a moron that' s cute
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 05:39
P.U.N.C.T.U.A.T.I.O.N.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 05:49
Damn sony fanboys they never use punctuation.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 08:22
The guy is retardedly biased, I wish what he was saying was true, but come on, he has sony' s dick up his ass.

And mikayd learn to capitalize and punctuate you fucking moron.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 6 Sep 06 0:24:18 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 08:28

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

The guy is retardedly biased, I wish what he was saying was true, but come on, he has sony' s dick up his ass.

And mikayd learn to capitalize and punctuate you fucking moron.

Hahahahahahaha!!!
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 12:33

P.U.N.C.T.U.A.T.I.O.N.

Yeah I know
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 13:29
Yeah, I know.

Learn to fucking type you fuck.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 15:24

Yeah, I know.

Learn to fucking type you fuck.

OmG hehe! I think Laurence Fishburn will always be evil man in my eyes from now on!
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: New PS3 Info pt 2 - Sep 06, 2006 17:17
LOL, sheer class..

Kikizo certainly has plenty of vibrant characters these days VX.
< Message edited by musashi -- 6 Sep 06 9:19:14 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread