Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shadow of The Colossus
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 68 of 68
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 04:55

infinitely more interesting than any of the zelda games.

Bit of an exaggeration don' t you think. INFINITELY more interesting than ANY Zelda game! Come on. Anyway whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Anyway without townsfolk in Zelda games we wouldn' t have had Tingle!!!!
Kristian

• Total Posts : 17
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 05:23
I borrowed a GameCube from a friend and he gave some games for it,one of them was Zelda Wind Waker.At first i liked the game,music was good,just good,it wasnt something really good like in Ocarina of Time,there has music been always good and i always enjoyed it,in Wind Waker not so much.I liked the graphics because of the art style,but sometimes it really pissed me off because that wasnt something that i really wanted from zelda game,the thing i wanted was a serious story and serious graphics,not something kind of childish.Floating on the sea with boat was fun at first but later it start being iritating.Dungeons were ok with sometimes too easy puzzles.I almost beated game but i stopped because of the reasons,friend told me to return GC to him,and game started to be boring.

I think this game is for those who never played zelda,they will like this game,and start to play other sequels...Personally,i like Ocarina of Time more and cant wait for this Twilight princes on Wii,and i hope it will be better than Oot.

SoC reminds sometimes on Zelda,but i think that those two games cant be compared because every has something special.
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 05:51
And because SoTC is better; don' t forget that.
< Message edited by papado -- 4 Sep 06 21:52:07 >
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 05:56
Yes I agree that Wind Waker wasn' t the best Zelda game ever but its a brilliant game in its own right. Yeah it was a bit easy but I thought the game as a whole was excellant. I think Wind Waker gets too much criticism.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 06:01
wind waker is an excellent game no doubt about it
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 07:25

Anyway without townsfolk in Zelda games we wouldn' t have had Tingle!!!!

Frown when you say that dangit!

Windwaker was a good game when compared to the entire market, but compared to the other Zelda' s it pales in comparison.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 20:58

You seem to have lots of experience from herpes...

Honey, you don' t know the half of it

Although now that I think about it, it' s more like syphillis...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 06, 2006 02:21
Holy fuck byakko we haven' t seen you for weeks and you' re coming back with every possible disease?

You' ve had a hell of a party I guess :)

Oh, and yeah, I agree. Cloud sucks. As a hero anyway. He has no personality, nothing, zilch. Sometimes he has dialouge choices that are sleazy, and other times totally something else. At least with Squall, or Zidane, or heck Tidus, you could pretty much guess what they would say, even if their personalities were annoying. Their dialouge matched, Cloud' s never did, and I had a really hard time trying to figure him out as a main character...

women...
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 5 Sep 06 18:23:26 >
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 68 of 68

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message