Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shadow of The Colossus
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 68
Kristian

• Total Posts : 17
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 04:13
I played SoC few months ago in a local video game store.The game looks amazing,music is really impressive and horse moves so realistic.

I wish i have PS2.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 04:52
Ti baby chill out ff7 is great an you know it

i like the traveling part its cool
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 05:00
Yeah the music is outstanding in this game, I' ll give it that.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 3 Sep 06 21:00:28 >
Someguy

• Total Posts : 7
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 05:42
I think the best word to describe this game is: colossal

Imo one of the best games for the PS2. Ok the camera isnt the best and you have to travel alot but who cares when you can see such areas during your ride? And I so liked the fact that you seem so weak(boy with sword and bow hehe) and you fight such giant creatures. And not to forget the amazing story. In the beginning you dont really understand everything. But the ending was one of the best endings I' ve ever seen.

[SPOILER]I think if it were just a happy ending it wouldnt be so interesting[/SPOILER]
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 05:49
so true someguy soooo true
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 05:55
I thinks it best if we dont talk about the ending, Terry and Joe still have to play it.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 06:03

I thinks it best if we dont talk about the ending, Terry and Joe still have to play it.

I always love spoilers so don' t hold back on the ending, I' d love to read about it as long as noone else minds the spoiler being posted.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 3 Sep 06 22:05:15 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 06:06
that' s what you could expect froma guy who doesn' t care about zelda .. typical
Silentbomber

RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 06:36
I dont like Zelda

And I Hate Metroid,

What ya going to do dog?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 06:42

that' s what you could expect froma guy who doesn' t care about zelda .. typical

Has nothing to do with Zelda

I always read the last page (ending) of books before I bother reading the beginning. I love reading movie spoilers before seeing the actual films, and the same goes for video games..

Like I said, I LOOOVE spoilers. I love knowing what happens beforehand!
Silentbomber

RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 06:58
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 11:28
Terry, Joe, put your copy in your PS2 and play it. After the first Collosi battle, you WILL want to continue. It' s just so.... amazing. And it' s not even the best one. I love this game. I only hope they create a sequel of some type to perfect the graphical issues, but as it is, ambitious as hell, it' s worth your time.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 17:24

I always read the last page (ending) of books before I bother reading the beginning. I love reading movie spoilers before seeing the actual films, and the same goes for video games..

You can' t be human bro...

Silentbomber

RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 04, 2006 21:58
you know if the fps annoys you, you could allways wait untill the ps3 comes along and play it on that.. Hopefully it will run better and look nicer [I hardly think they caped the fps]
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 01:13

If it helps, the new Cloud from that PS3 " tech (we' re lying) demo" looks pretty
drugged up, and high like he' s back from the dead...

Cloud' s a stupid character anyway..

SoTC thread turns Final Fantasy on PAGE 1?! Good gawd, FF is like bloody herpes!

Too lazy to read the next two pages. Except I wished I had SoTC...or at least that 360 could somehow, someway, become a PS2 emulator...

Oh, and yeah, I agree. Cloud sucks. As a hero anyway. He has no personality, nothing, zilch. Sometimes he has dialouge choices that are sleazy, and other times totally something else. At least with Squall, or Zidane, or heck Tidus, you could pretty much guess what they would say, even if their personalities were annoying. Their dialouge matched, Cloud' s never did, and I had a really hard time trying to figure him out as a main character...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 02:29

Good gawd, FF is like bloody herpes!

You seem to have lots of experience from herpes...
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 4 Sep 06 18:29:19 >
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 03:37
People seem to give out alot about the sailing in Wind Waker, yes it is a tad bit anoying but lets not forget that you could get the ' Ballad of Gales' that lets you warp from one island to another.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 03:44
I only minded the sailing during the backtracking parts of the game, digging up the triforce was it?
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 04:14
Yeah it was finding the Triforce pieces.

The Wind Waker had many of different islands to explore and many characters to interact with, while in Shadow of the Colossus there are no towns/places to explore and no other characters to meet only the Colossi which is why I prefer the Wind Waker. Shadow of Colossus is still a great game though.
< Message edited by Duffman -- 4 Sep 06 20:14:30 >
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: Shadow of The Colossus - Sep 05, 2006 04:33
SoTC is like a living painting, so despite the absence of towns or people to speak to, it was, at least to me,infinitely more interesting than any of the zelda games. Anyway, what the hell do you want townsfolk for anyway? " Yes, i will give you the key to open the gate and rid us of this evil that has plagued the land for centuries, but first... I' ve been having some trouble with my chickens" . Pass! That being said, the greatest Zelda game for me was definitely wind waker, as I loved the art style, the ocean, and the changing weather (the storms were absolutely incredible!).
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 68

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message