Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33
Idekii

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 09, 2004 06:01
The N64 controller. Yeah, it introduced us to the concept of analog control, but the style was way too goofy and the analog stick needed to be constructed differently (seems like half the time I tried to play an N64 game in stores, the stick was really loose and wouldn' t work - you know what I speak of).
Jabjabs

• Total Posts : 7
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 09, 2004 06:36
The worst thing to come from the games industry?

Easy the Apple Pip-pin, yep, that Apple.

Back in the early 90' s Apple made their own console, it only sold 4,000 units and cost over $1000, but I think that was apart of it' s charm or crap.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 12, 2004 10:25
All that comes to mind right now is my new PS2 HDD. I am no longer paying for FFXI(a fantastic game, though) so my HDD is doing nothing but making my PS2 heavy.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 12, 2004 23:27
You can get the PS@ Loader and copy your games onto the HDD and that will shorten their load time. I have no idea where to get the Loader disc, though.
PS2Poodoo

RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 13, 2004 00:58

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

You can get the PS@ Loader and copy your games onto the HDD and that will shorten their load time. I have no idea where to get the Loader disc, though.

I' ve been reading up about the HDloader actually, and know where to find links for where to buy it. I just want to know that it works before I do. Has anyone used this with their ps2 HDD yet? If it works my ass is heading to blockbuster to get a gamer' s pass
SoulOfXion

• Total Posts : 21
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 14, 2004 22:52
the ps2 naw just kidding, it has pissed off liek all my friends by breakign down on them though(never know someone whos gc/xbox has broken on em...wait nm my gc had a defective lens...thank god for the waranty)..............peice of shit let me see here mad catz controllers blow......
PS2Poodoo

RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 14, 2004 23:50
^ haha, ya actually I could understand someone saying PS2. I was lucky to have bought a warranty with my first PS2 b/c I have gone thru 2 as it is. But then again, I play it quite a bit
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 14, 2004 23:55
SoulofXion: My Xbox has had numerous disc-read problems and even system crashes. A friend of mine finally gave up on the Xbox after his third system broke down on him within a month. I just had to replace my PS2, and it was a launch system. It lasted a good 2.5 years, and it could' ve lasted longer, if I had kept better care of it. I can' t see my Xbox lasting that long.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 15, 2004 00:05
Heheh my release date X-box is still going strong, despite the bumps,falls,and camping adventures. However, loadtimes with some games is a bit longer then with my g/fs x-box.

As for the PS2' s, all my friend' s can no longer play DVD' s on them. Thats the biggest problem I' ve heard is the DVD drive.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 15, 2004 02:01
My GameCube died after I left Viewtiful Joe on pause for 3 days, LOL..

I think my PS2 took more abuse than any of your consoles will EVER see in their lifetime and it survived a good long while!

My import Dreamcast controller port blew out supposedly after using a third-party control pad (Astro Pad). It was dirt cheap to fix.

The Xbox is WAYYYYYYY too big and heavy to pick up or drop.
ZEROLeafSK8ER

• Total Posts : 1
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 29, 2004 05:56
if anyone is having trouble with there PS2 DVD drive just tell me theres no need to pay SONY a bunch of money. I tried it on my PS2 and it works beutifuly.
metroidhunter2004

• Total Posts : 14
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 30, 2004 00:56
X-BOX' s remote. My hands grew bigger from playing with it.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Crappiest peice of junk to come out of the game industry - Jun 30, 2004 01:34

X-BOX' s remote. My hands grew bigger from playing with it.

Hmmm... that would explain why my hands shrunk after playing with my... well nevermind.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message