Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Assassins Creed
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 24, 2006 16:53

Ubisoft has always favored MS, why not this time?

they favour Wii this gen - and they are pretty official about it.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 24, 2006 17:08
im not sure the favor Wii. Its cheaper making Wii games, so the huge production teams can make more Wii games than they can PS3 or 360 games! Im just afraid Ubi' s wii efforts will resemble their DS and GB efforts :(
]GaNgStA[

RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 24, 2006 21:30
I' m sure though - their president said it :)
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 24, 2006 21:46
Did he say " We will favor Wii this generation as opposed to the other two consoles?"

Or post a link!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 25, 2006 01:31
...how does this effect the development process?... ....are ubi delving deep into the PS3' s architecture to produce as good a PS3 game as they can at this point in time?....

....or is this merely an average multi-format title which will be released first on PS3, with 360 and Wii versions released six months later?....
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 25, 2006 02:01
Well this is hotly tipped to go multiformat, so i' m gonna go with run of the mill multi-format game but with no wii version...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 25, 2006 06:01
I hope this is as good as price of persia games. Man i love those games. Warrior within being the best.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 25, 2006 06:03
I hope this is as good as Ninja Gaiden. I' m not at all convinced that the entire game is set in the past either, ...there could be a lot of room for the series to grow if it isn' t.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 25, 2006 23:41

Did he say " We will favor Wii this generation as opposed to the other two consoles?"

Or post a link!

Sorry man - it' s old news and I' m not wasting my time on going through all that old shit - it' s in almost every interview with gillemont (if I remember his name correctly).

UBISOFT says that Wii' s going to be a huge succes and they started making games for it as soon as possible to be it' s No1 3rd party supporter.

It was all over the web - it' s not like they were hiding it.The problem is it' s pretty old stuff (somwhere around TGS 2005 and then E3 2006 - they said it more than once)
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 26, 2006 00:12

Really?!

Nowhere else seems to have them ad i definately haven' t seen them before. One or two are similar to the screens released officially during E3 though but they' re definately post E3.

They' re pics from a GI, I' ve got the hard copy at home. They ran an entire issue on it with new screens a few months ago.

I' ve had trouble finding these on the web too, which is funny, because once something' s released in the game industry, it' s hard to keep it quiet/controlled. I' m definately getting this game, It just depends on which console it releases on, and the final product for the ps3 version. If what we saw at E3 was actually running on a PS3, then it does give me a little bit of hope for the system.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 25 Aug 06 16:13:44 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Assassins Creed - Aug 26, 2006 06:10
Were you behind closed doors at e3? because i think it was shown there, right? I think what we all got to see was cg
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message