Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 02:53
okay here is my weirdest/funniest experience on xbl.

I had a guest over and we were playing Halo 2 BTB Slayer. It was an 8v8 in coagulation to 100 kills. I got the sniper rifle and was pwning pretty hardcore. I ended up with 38 kills and 1 death. Our team won by over 50 kills.

So then we went to the postgame stats lobby and everyone said " good game" then left but me and my guest then one person on the other team.

Then all of a sudden this person speaks up and it has got to be a 14 year old girl. " I just broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago. blah blah blah. Locopollo will you go out with me?"

Me and my friend laughed our asses off.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 03:20

ORIGINAL: locopuyo

Then all of a sudden this person speaks up and it has got to be a 14 year old girl. " I just broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago. blah blah blah. Locopollo will you go out with me?"

Me and my friend laughed our asses off.

Funnily enough a lot of girls on there talk about their relationships...even if you never asked which puts me to sleep. I felt kinda sorry for this girl once though because if it was in actual face to face it just would' nt happen. Anyhow there was this girl on doa4 and she was wiping the floor with these guys then they were saying ' ' you can' t be a girl you' re probably letting your boyfriend play' ' ...then it went from that to some really deep stuff anyway all I remember is she was in tears and she was only about 19.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 03:36
Yeah girls!

I wants my Xbox Live Vision Camera!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 06:42
*licking lips*

....i can' t wait......
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:09

Brits usually have a good sense of humour... Americans on the other hand (only
some) take their gaming WAAAYY too seriously.. C' mon, it' s getting old quitting
when you' re about to get your arse handed to you at DOA..

And thinking someone who is just better than you is modding in Halo 2..

Complaining about the " noob combo" when it' s there on the map..

The guy with the most kills is always a cheat and a fag..

I' m an American, and an older gamer, and unfortunately I think you' re right about this. There seems to be an entire generation coming up that has no concept of good sportsmanship. Halo 2, maybe just because it' s so popular, evokes some of the worst aspects of people. Going from playing Halo 2 to almost any other game, I' m often surprised by how much nicer and funnier other players are.

I usually just play custom games with actual friends who have moved to other cities. When I do go into matchmaking, I turn the volume down unless it' s a team game.

And the thing about people trying to smack talk... most of them are too dimwitted to even realize it if you' ve insulted them in a clever way. Somehow they think calling you a " fag" is some kind of brilliant knock-out punch. It' s pathetic.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:11
I recently played halo2 after being away for around a year.

The comments from american adults playing the game was just disgusting.

The nicest comment i got was,Halo2 isn' t a game for you fag get the fuck out of the game.

And he was playing against me... ???
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:16

The nicest comment i got was,Halo2 isn' t a game for you fag get the fuck out of the game.

TBO I can perfectly understand this guy...
dasher232

RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:18

ORIGINAL: Zoy

I' m an American, and an older gamer, and unfortunately I think you' re right about this. There seems to be an entire generation coming up that has no concept of good sportsmanship. Halo 2, maybe just because it' s so popular, evokes some of the worst aspects of people. Going from playing Halo 2 to almost any other game, I' m often surprised by how much nicer and funnier other players are.

I usually just play custom games with actual friends who have moved to other cities. When I do go into matchmaking, I turn the volume down unless it' s a team game.

And the thing about people trying to smack talk... most of them are too dimwitted to even realize it if you' ve insulted them in a clever way. Somehow they think calling you a " fag" is some kind of brilliant knock-out punch. It' s pathetic.

The thing is people can be really mallicious (sp?) if you do beat them with the whole gamer review thing. But yea I think the kind of game probably does make a difference however I think there are people who even if it was viva pinayata xbl you' d still get swearing and stuff.
QuezcatoL

RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:18
He said to my friend who was winning.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH SUCK MY BIG BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP AND YOUR MOMS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP.

He was talking like that for 20 min.

Some people need to grew up.

It' s okay if some 15-25 writes something that is like 1/10 of what he said.

But when you' re around 30-40 and scream things like that for 20 min you need a fukking life.

locopuyo

RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:20
Well I think you guys are wrong by being specific about Americans' bad behavior over XBL. I' ve played many non-Americans and they were ill behaved as well.

And I wouldn' t be so specific about Halo 2 either. I used to play Perfect Dark Zero but the online community is horrible. You could compare most of them to Evil Man. It was made up of a lot of Europeans too, not a lot of Americans.
dasher232

RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:22

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

He said to my friend who was winning.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH SUCK MY BIG BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP AND YOUR MOMS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP.

He was talking like that for 20 min.

Some people need to grew up.

It' s okay if some 15-25 writes something that is like 1/10 of what he said.

But when you' re around 30-40 and scream things like that for 20 min you need a fukking life.

Lol trust me that' s tame compared to some of the things iv' e heard luckily I don' t go on xbl if like friend' s children are around...cos it' d highly likely.
QuezcatoL

RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:23
Halo2 community is the worse.
Probably because it' s a old game now but still fun,and works on your xbox and xbox360.
Also its the most played xbl game each month.
So you meet all kind of retarded people there.
And a majority of those has had the game for a long time and playing ranked for just the win,they see no fun in the game whatsoever instead they go beserk when they lose.

Also thats why so many people mod their xbox,to get an advantage over it,and then trashtalk even more.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:24
I' m saying some americans, others are just too funny.. It' s also the dirty
french as well with their:

" C' est le noob combo"

(It' s the noob combo)

There are also a lot of silly europeans as well, sorry to be one nation specific..
locopuyo

RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:25
You are a nub (at trash talking) if you need to win to trash talk.
dasher232

RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:27

ORIGINAL: locopuyo

Well I think you guys are wrong by being specific about Americans' bad behavior over XBL. I' ve played many non-Americans and they were ill behaved as well.

And I wouldn' t be so specific about Halo 2 either. I used to play Perfect Dark Zero but the online community is horrible. You could compare most of them to Evil Man. It was made up of a lot of Europeans too, not a lot of Americans.

I' m not saying it' s only americans loco however the majority if not all has always been american males and a couple females swearing 60 miles an hour disses about you' re mom, and how good they are .... and choke on whatever if you win you' re a fag and if you loose you' re still a fag lol. But that' s just my experience. I have played a couple of japanese guys and they were' nt so much rude as arrogant with weird laughs.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Weirdest xbl(or online general) experiences - Aug 23, 2006 07:32
Ahh... the joys and delight of online gaming...

I used to play PSO on DC and then a few games on XBL (RS6 + SNK vs Capcom mainly) and i managed to mostly meet just decent, cool people, but the number of people always swearing or just making asses out of themselves is unreal.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message