Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Was smackdown that important?.....
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 77
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 06, 2006 20:53
Yea but uumai what could thq have done...I don' t think it' s about sides they' re just over reacting in my opinion if for whatever reasons they couldn' t continue with the development of the ps3 version i' m sure they would be valid but to refuse to sell any thq games is a bit....unprofessional based on sony' s not being on the market in time.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 06, 2006 21:41
You guys are all hillbillies IMO.
dasher232

RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 06, 2006 21:47

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Aha, my grandmother is crude and violent and loves playing the banjo whilst we all dance like frogs and we all love having straw even when it' s not between our teeth.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 06, 2006 22:28

ORIGINAL: dasher232

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Aha, my grandmother is crude and violent and loves playing the banjo whilst we all dance like frogs and we all love having straw even when it' s not between our teeth.

OMAGOSH.. Dasher, I have a grandmother exactly like that!
dasher232

RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 06, 2006 22:46
Who knows .....with her behaviour I wouldn' t be surprised if we' re related....*that grandmother of mines*.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 03:54
Evil man, seems you don' t have a nice thing to say about anything or anyone... why are you on this forum again?

Sorry but I must simply deduce that this forum is full of Rednecks/Hillbillies with open minds, who try not to judge too harshly, someone who enjoys something we don' t.
If you want your opinion and no one elses, well then f*** off, because frankly, and I' m sure I' m not the only one, your more worthless to me than sh!t on a stick.
< Message edited by uumai -- 6 Aug 06 19:56:56 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 04:06
Shit on a stick is great fun if you have someone to chase it with .
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 04:20

They are infatuated with stupid shit like Wrestling and Nascar - because they' re stupid, stupid people like stupid things, I think it' s pretty embarassing for Nascar to be the US' 2nd biggest " sporting" event and for Wrestling (Fake wrestling, that is, real wrestling is unpopular here) to be up there as well. It' s especially embarassing when you consider real sports like football (soccer) have a very low following in the US.

How can you like nascar and wrestling more than soccer? Seriously? You have to be fucking retarded IMO.

So obviously YOU' RE right and those MILLIONS of fans are wrong. Gotcha!

I suppose if what you say is true then that would mean that the belief some have that ALL gamers really are pimple-faced geeks who can' t get laid must be true as well.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 6 Aug 06 20:33:53 >
ginjirou

RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 04:34
Entertainment such as wrestling is supposed to be fun, not intelligent.
Or does anyone here play videogames or watch soccer because it' s " intelligent" ?
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 04:50
In my previous post i agreed with Evil man since i never enjoyed to watched wrestling, at least the one from WWF. And come on, those stupid macho dialogues before, during and at the end of the fights are just one more element in the degrating show that is WWF.

Entertainment such as wrestling is supposed to be fun, not intelligent.
Or does anyone here play videogames or watch soccer because it' s " intelligent" ?

I understand your point of view ginjirou but soccer is at most of the times an unpredictable sport played with a lot of effort by the players while in WWF they don´t even touch eachother...they fake the punchs and kicks.

I suppose if what you say is true then that would mean that the belief some have that ALL gamers really are pimple-faced geeks who can' t get laid must be true as well.

This quote was the main reason of my reply. My previous post was rushed because i never liked WWF but i didn´t mean to do any sort of generalization, that are kind of different people in those events. But Hillbillies love to mimick WWF " wrestlers" .
uumai

RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 05:02

but i didn´t mean to do any sort of generalization

Any sort of generalization? Sure?

But Hillbillies love to mimick WWF " wrestlers" .

But yeah, Wrestling sucks ass, Games based on it are better, but I still have no love for them.
< Message edited by uumai -- 6 Aug 06 21:02:42 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 05:09

But Hillbillies love to mimick WWF " wrestlers" .

Mental midgets tend to immitate video games as well, or that' s what they like placing the blame on when they' re caught

" Grand Theft Auto made me do it!!"

Idiot fans from both the video gaming and wrestling sectors have claimed lives by immitating the stuff they' ve seen on-screen.

I' ve seen various types of people mimic WWE/WWF wrestlers, not just " Hillbillies" , in fact I' ve seen way more non-Hillbillies doing such mimicking, so if Hillbillies mimicking wrestlers is supposedly the measuring stick for " stupidity" then that doesn' t really leave much hope for the rest of society I would think

I' ve never been a big fan of the WWF/WWE, and thankfully it' s not the only game in town. I tend to enjoy other alternatives more like TNA NWA and Japanese wrestling like the New Japan Pro Wrestling stuff and some of the other organizations there..
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 6 Aug 06 21:17:47 >
ginjirou

RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 05:11
I like wrestling not because of the fights but because of the characteristic fighters (actors) and the funny dialogues they have.
The " story" behind each person and between the fights is also something I enjoy.
Wrestling should NOT be viewed as a sport. It' s more like humourus acrobatics.
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 05:21

Any sort of generalization? Sure?

I know i did but that wasn´t my original intention...i should have expressed better.

Mental midgets tend to immitate video games as well, or that' s what they like placing the blame on when they' re caught

" Grand Theft Auto made me do it!!"

I didn´t mean to say that it was an excuse for hillbillies behaviour but that WWF wrestlers attitude would a macho role model for them.

But that one made me remember that guy that played a lot of FF7 and killed his parents with a katana.
uumai

RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 06:33
It' s funny when you see someone who does something ' wrong' and the blame is placed, either by parents, the person, government, or whoever, on games or films.

Seriously, games could be full of sex, corruption, extreme gore and/or violence and no ' stable' person is going to try and kill/rape/steal or stupidly mimic what they have seen.

There are age ratings for a reason, and maybe they should look not to the particular media, but instead to themselves.
dasher232

RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 06:43
I think people on the whole actually like looking anywhere but within their own space for an excause. Lots of people play games and manage to remain sane. I don' t like the wrestling games but doesn' t mean no one else will.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 12:23

Wrestling and Nascar games are designed for the Redneck/Hillbilly population of the United States, these people have low IQs, dont go to school past 3rd grade, practice incest and are responsible for voting in some of the most fucking retarded presidents the US has ever seen.

What is wrong with you man i mean hell you dont like anything man i like evryone here man but you take the cake you sound very ig·no·rant an what you say is very mean Please check your self. And have a nice day im sure you will say something dumb or just down right ig·no·rant but its cool have a good one
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 7 Aug 06 4:24:34 >
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 13:31
I like wrestiling, well I used to anyways, now I don' t care for it but the games are still fun.
The main reason people like wrestiling is because of the characters, once you get to know them and their personalities and story then it kinda pulls you in just like any soap opera.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 13:46
Every playstation fan boy will tell u now that this game will not make a difference...But i remember how ps2 owners used to mock the xbox folk about how they are stuck with the lame Raw series where as the ps2 enjoys the ' awesome' smackdown series .. Now that the tables have turned , they say its irrelevant .. TYPICAL ...

As far as wrestling is concerned , everybody knows its fake but ppl still watch it .. I watch it when there is nothin else worth watchin on tv and i must say its kinda fun ..
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Was smackdown that important?..... - Aug 07, 2006 14:49
Wrestling is for morons.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 77

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages