Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MGS4
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 70
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 21:44

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

It explains my high standards, yes.

Gangsta claims that Oblivion is FULL of bugs and glitches and how 1000' s of people have had SERIOUS problems with it.

He READS stuff on sites like IGN and doesn' t actually experience them. He doesn' t own a 360 y' see and says he' s played some 360 stuff on somebody elses machine.

He also dosn' t like Bioware games or PC ports.

Personally i' d kill of a photo of Gangsta playing 360. I' d put it on my wall!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 31 Jul 06 13:44:57 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 21:48
When you call games like Windwaker and Shenmue mediocre or bad it kind of sounds like you never gave the games a chance.
Your description of Shenmue gives me the impression that you never managed to see the depth of the game or even played it at all.
Nitro

RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:05

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

When you call games like Windwaker and Shenmue mediocre or bad it kind of sounds like you never gave the games a chance.
Your description of Shenmue gives me the impression that you never managed to see the depth of the game or even played it at all.

The dialogue WAS really bad though.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:09
Have you heard japanese people speak with each other?
They have very bizzare conversations sometimes.

btw if someone wonders where i been,my ISP stopped to work for 3 days,and they also handle my cable tv which didn' t work either.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 31 Jul 06 14:10:11 >
Nitro

RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:20
I wondered where you' d gone.

Are you up for GRAW tonight? Mass and Junkie might be on LATE (for us at least) so we can play with more people from Kikizo/
QuezcatoL

RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:21
Yes ofc.
Btw the demo that you wrote about over XBL kicked ass.
YES N99.

And yes i can understand if it get 7 or 8/10.
However i loved it.

Fantasy hacknslash with this graphic/many enemies,COUNT ME IN Biatches!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:25

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

The dialogue WAS really bad though.

No, the voice acting and translation was bad.
In japanese, the dialogue made perfect sence. But since the translators just made straight translations without adapting the dialogue to western language stucture and culture the dialogues were a little unnatural. But since the first game took place in Japan, I had no problem with the dialogues. The voice acting still sucked though. Thankfully the european version of Shenmue 2 had japanese voices so it worked better. Although it was strange to see that Ryo spoke english in Japan and japanese in China when it would' ve made much more sence to do the opposite.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:27
hey wass up guys, it' s summer time so i don' t spend much timein front of my computer but hey my PSP is always with me, i was just wondering if we can manage to play online together , what do u think

i have Xmen2, socom, syphon filter, outrun so whoever interesred make sure i' ll know ! thanks.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:28
Wind waker is a very good game i loved it, who the hell said it' s not good !!

as for shenmue well this si a big contreversie but by no means it' s a bad game.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:47

Gangsta claims that Oblivion is FULL of bugs and glitches and how 1000' s of people have had SERIOUS problems with it.

He READS stuff on sites like IGN and doesn' t actually experience them. He doesn' t own a 360 y' see and says he' s played some 360 stuff on somebody elses machine.

He also dosn' t like Bioware games or PC ports.

Personally i' d kill of a photo of Gangsta playing 360. I' d put it on my wall!

same old shit.

I enjoy his offensive comments even more when I see you licking his ass after everyone of them

I guess you can' t have an opinion here can you now?

Tell me majik did I say anything like " oblivion sux" or that I think it' s not a good game?

You really seem so stupid at times and then sometimes you seem ok - I don' t get it.

It explains my high standards, yes.

Yes it definitely explains everything
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 31 Jul 06 14:48:32 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:49

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

same old shit.

I enjoy his offensive comments even more when I see you licking his ass after everyone of them

I guess you can' t have an opinion here can you now?

This is what I don' t get I thought it was just me that saw that.
QuezcatoL

RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 22:55
Gangsta you claim OB has a lot of bugs/glitches but you cant tell us which.
Then you must read stuff from the net...
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 31 Jul 06 14:55:20 >
Nitro

RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 23:20

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Exactly. Gangsta went on a diatribe about how buggy Oblivion is and how the horses don' t have " realistic" turning circles or how some people got stuck mid-quest and how the PC version id superior in every aspect.

He read the fucking retarded IGN PC/360 comparison and then exaggerated it here.

Not only were IGN way off but Gangsta took the fucking bait and ran with it. I can' t say whether he' s played Oblivion for himself or not but by his own admission he bases his " opinions" on what he reads, videos and short playtime. What kind of opinion can be garnered from that? Not one that can compare to actually having spent a good amount of time with the game and seen everything first hand.

Your lame bullshit is tired. That' s why we make fun of you. Actually, since you own an Xbox and you own Halo 2, how about some cross console play?! What' s your Gamertag?!
Nitro

RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 23:37
A small selection of Gangsta quotes regarding Oblivion...

... some find oblivion satisfactory with all those bugs an glitces... It could be a huge problem for many people who value japanese quality games.

Original: MAJIKDRA6ON

He doesn' t actually HAVE the game, he' s READ somewhere that there are a million (not an actual million) bugs and glitches. Something he claims is due to it being a PC developer/PC port title. He also says that the horses turning circle is unrealistic.

Original: Gangsta

Yes that' s what he means :)

And he saw Oblivion since then and agrees with IGN and Gamespot Editors that it' s a buglivion with glitches in AI and colission detection and so on.You guys must be blind.

I' m not saying that it' s a bad game in overall though.

While Japanese developers ain' t perfect - this my friend is bullshit, since Bethesda is known for bugs and shit.It' s what people know about their products way before they' re released.

Japanese developers (those great ones) have far better testing of their products while bethesda is a PC developer used to repairing their games on-the-go with patches.

I don' t care how nicely modeled characters are if they can turn 180 normal way - cause this way it will never be believable.

I know I' ve said a lot of things about OB that are bad , but I' m really excited about spending more time with it - it' s just that I like to enjoy my products without stupid problems - and I just hate any visual glitches - I hate them (and PC devs are the ones who seem to love them, that' s why I' m always so hard on them)

Oblivion is the newest and hottest title lately that suffers a lot from these problems (and yes I do not own it, but I' ve seen those bugs, glitches in action , I' ve read about even more of them and they ARE in this game wether you like it or not).

It' s a fact that Oblivion is flawed (more on 360 but it has same bugs on PC) - FLAWED A LOT

And yet Gangsta hasn' t played Oblivion on 360 and i find it unlikely he' s played it at all.

When you get this kind of garbage coming from a guy who says...

while I don' t have a 360 , at least I say that my impressions are based on trailer or short playtime.

...then you don' t have to think long and hard why people disregard his idiot comments.
QuezcatoL

RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 23:40
WTF?

Is Bethesda known for bugs and shit?

Explain yourself Gangsta...

Oh nvm,Majik in on XBL?
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 31 Jul 06 15:41:11 >
Nitro

RE: MGS4 - Jul 31, 2006 23:51

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Oh nvm,Majik in on XBL?

I' ll be on shortly yeah.
]GaNgStA[

RE: MGS4 - Aug 01, 2006 00:58

I guess you' d do better to take part in our old oblivion disscussion to see what I meant - and most of it was based on reviews and respected websites - which I never denied were my main source of info - I never said I' ve spent a lot of time with oblivion or that I saw every bug or glitch - I saw a couple of them and I was talking about them in another thread.

Is Bethesda known for bugs and shit?

The first time I' ve heard of them was when Morrowind was out - there were some serious bugs (pointed out by bethesda to help people avoid them) and the combat was just terrible - TERRIBLE.

Oblivion is on my anticipated games list , so I never said it' s crap - it' s just that it could' ve been more polished.

...then you don' t have to think long and hard why people disregard his idiot comments.

Then I guess you should run IGN and Gamespot , maybe even 1up since you know better and see things they they simply cannot notice.

I don' t own 360 and I won' t after what I' ve experienced playing on it - not yet.

If you don' t believe me - it' s your problem.I don' t give a shit.

The only thing I enjoy in your posts is when you lick evilman' s ass after he pwns you - that' s really sweet.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: MGS4 - Aug 01, 2006 01:07
I guess next time when i' m having a conversation with someone i' ll just shout and talk about di**s up asses and pwn them.
Nitro

RE: MGS4 - Aug 01, 2006 01:11

ORIGINAL: dasher232

I guess next time when i' m having a conversation with someone i' ll just shout and talk about di**s up asses and pwn them.

If that' s what pwning is.

The only thing I enjoy in your posts is when you lick evilman' s ass after he pwns you - that' s really sweet.

I got him to calm down, you got...

And it' s spelled retarded not " retarted" , dumbass.

I suggest you take some reading comprehension courses because you really are a fucking idiot. Not that I expect more from some dipshit with the spelling skills of a 9 year old that names himself " gangsta" .
]GaNgStA[

RE: MGS4 - Aug 01, 2006 07:15
you got him what?

WTF? are you the new Captain Planet or sth? :)

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 70

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message