Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Are You HD-less?
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 85 of 85
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Are You HD-less? - Jul 04, 2006 17:24

yeah, the best way to hook ur 360 up to ur computers 5.1 speakers would be to get a high end sound blaster card with optical input. The VGA cord has an optical out, all of the 360 ones do. You just need an optical cable to connect it from that to your computer. That' s what I do with my SB audigy 2 platinum, I' m getting a x-fi platinum though, You don' t really need the fatality one it doesn' t really help with anything. Oh and with ur speakers if you wanna just use the head phone jack thing you might need to get a female to female adapter thingy to hook it directly into your speakers. But you could also just go on the input on ur sound card then output to the speakers. I' m kinda drunk so yeah. w00h yeah 4th of july w00t.

Can you help me with the sound thingy' s when you' re somewhat sober?
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Are You HD-less? - Jul 04, 2006 17:51

<---------------- = > you.

*Is currently going through an avatar identity crisis*

I need a proper one, one that is meaningful, so until tonight, i' ll be slinging
web BAHLLS at people.
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Are You HD-less? - Jul 04, 2006 22:46
I' ve got a samsung 32" jobby which I bought on launch for my 360 - it was like all my xmases at launch.

I was so glad I did too as my mate played his 360 on a standard def widescreen tv, and he had to come round mine to play it to be able to read the small text in graw and NFSMW!

I' ve got an 800w surround sound setup currently in my room, and it' s not helping me in trying to find a new house - I need one that the neighbours wont hear a). me screaming when I crash in burnout, b). Me loosing control of my emotions in BF2 on PC c). and a lot more besides, but anyways, heres to having HD era!

I' m not that bothered wether they do HDMI 1.blah blah or not, HD is HD and its awesome in any cable format compared to standard def.

Though I' ve noticed if you use the Joytech HD cable (sold mine on to get MS original which works better) you have to upscale to 1080i to make it crisp!

Also, there is a reason (apart from price) that samsung teamed with MS, best screens for the money - simple!

< Message edited by jtypecav -- 4 Jul 06 14:47:47 >
Blackdraon309

• Total Posts : 28
RE: Are You HD-less? - Jul 05, 2006 04:30
i dont have one but i plan to get one after i get the ps3
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Are You HD-less? - Jul 05, 2006 04:31
What' s a " draon" ???
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 85 of 85

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission