Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 version revealed - all the Details
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 version revealed - all the Details - May 09, 2006 08:47

Your right but I couldn' t help myself that time.

Yeah I know it' s hard sometimes :)
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 version revealed - all the Details - May 10, 2006 07:34
...best Sony related news so far....

....so tell me....

...how will the motion sensing dual shock affect Virtual fighter' s game-play?.....
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 version revealed - all the Details - May 10, 2006 07:56
oh that' s simple - it won' t

Who plays VF on dualshock? Arcade Stick only baby :)
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 version revealed - all the Details - May 10, 2006 09:13
Forget the arcade stick....

Lightgun only baby!!1!
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 version revealed - all the Details - May 10, 2006 09:59
this is heartbreaking.

One more generation i won' t have virtua fighter.

Might as well give up hope.
vdig

• Total Posts : 226
RE: Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 version revealed - all the Details - May 10, 2006 10:24
Light gun, huh? We are not talkin Virtua Cop here.

Gee, yeah, Dead Or Alive is definately a faster, more accessible, and highly button masher friendly than other fighters. It is just as well. Some people just can' t handle the more intricate fighters. What the heck are you staring at? No, I' m not one of them! Others are skilled in the gamut, and like the gamut. That is me. Then there are those that prefer 2D. Still others prefer pure skill based. All depends on what you like, really.

VF5 for PS3? Makes sense to me. I like the VF series. Although not my regular cup of tea, I bust the VFs out from time to time, just as I do the DOA series. Still, I tend to play Guilty Gear XX#Reload, Soul Caliber 3, and Tekken 5 more, which is still not often, since I play virtually every type of game.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Virtua Fighter 5 PS3 version revealed - all the Details - May 11, 2006 11:57

There' s only one badly made fighting game franchise on the planet and it' s not developed by Sega, Namco, Capcom, or Tecmo

You' re mean Bloody Roar aren' t you >_< I' m a fangirl, but yeah, good gawd does its fighting system SUCK! Not too bad in the first and second games, but damn if it was stupid from then on!!!

Otherwise, I still support it for the beast forms ^^
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread