Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony' s pre-E3 conference
Change Page: < 1234567 | Showing page 7 of 7, messages 121 to 129 of 129
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 06:29
one is a game for mobile platforms
vdig

• Total Posts : 226
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 06:49
That be correct, ]GaNgStA[.

I think the third is for high end mobile phones, or something. Still, looking at the FFXIII footage, it looks incredible. As if I needed two more additional FFs to salivate for in addition to XII.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 06:50
...sh*t.... ...i missed it all..

.. but from what i have read it seams like a pretty lukewarm affair....

...did anyone remember to get me a free Sony goodie bag?....
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 9 May 06 23:04:58 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 06:51
ah yes thats right. I forgot about moblie ff.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 06:57
Kutaragi gets on my nervs though it just seems like a rule that if you work for sony you turn into a pompous overconfident asshole or maybe thats how they market these days...
vdig

• Total Posts : 226
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 07:27
What? Would you rather invest in someone who honestly did not believe his company would be number one? Confidence is a good thing to display. Overconfidence, however, is a sign that they are seriously underestimating the rivals and their potential in the market. Being stuck up, however, is not very good for a company image.

Note: At last, they allow me to dl the Nintendo conference.

Gonna watch the Sony conference... when I feel like it.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 07:58
The sony conference is great, but other than the pompous overconfidence (which sadly, i' ve been missing the last couple of months), and the unveiling of the new controller, there was nothing that really stuck out as Playstation. Plenty of stuff that stuck out as 360 and Wii though.

no really, all of the games, (except that one tennis one) looked truly next gen. i was amazingly impressed with Resistance: Fall of Man. Actually, i was suprised any of the Dev' s could turn out those kind of visuals at all.

See, this is what i get for being underconfident in sony, you tell yourself it' s gonna suck all year, and then you get blown away in comparison when the real time footage comes out.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 08:22
...i never doubted that PS3 was gonna have some great games... ...i was only really concerned about what they were gonna do with the controller....
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 10 May 06 0:24:32 >
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
RE: Sony' s pre-E3 conference - May 10, 2006 10:47
i thought the coference was boring. The only game that interests me is Final Fantasy and Ratchet and Clank series' and of course kingdom hearts but that has yet to be announced for the PS3.

Square-Enix said they will support the market leader so if Nintendo outsells the PS3 which is VERY VERY easy being a 1/3rd of the price and more recognizable franchises (especially having a Dragon Quest Game on the Wii at launch) they could switch allegiances.

Isn' t it funny and a bit of a coincidence that the ugly ass boomaerang controller was changed and just so happen to add some functions after Nintendo got alot of praise for their controller?

Also i don' t like overconfidence to the point it annoyingly arrogant and cocky saying:

" the next gen doesn' t begin until we say it begins" not to mention the infamous Kutaragi sayings we all know and love :-p

of course the PS3 wil have a good start from the hard core fans but other then that alot of people are saying no to paying $600 like me.
Change Page: < 1234567 | Showing page 7 of 7, messages 121 to 129 of 129

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message