Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 You Think this will be possible on the Rev?
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 56
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 08:31

If you only considered breathtaking games to be good then you' re just impressed by graphics and deep story telling.

you' re totaly right but not just by that please

You probably hate arcade games. It seems gameplay means nothing to you.

i does mean a lot to me , and i don' t hate arcade games but i won' t buy an aracad game for 60 euro, they are so short and repetitive most and most of them. so yes i love when i playe some of them but then my interests goes down after couple of days .... Gameplay means a lot to me and i can play a horrible-so so looking game if it has a good gameplay or a good story or both (katamari- wild arms - samba de amigo - final fantasy 6 (play it in 2000)

and PSP doesn' t have big guns yet IMO, may be GRan theft auto (but that' s not a big gun for me)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 08:47

you don' t see burnout in DS right ??or prince of persia or splinter cell ?

Burnout and Splinter Cell have already been released on DS my friend!

with those specs many games won' t be ported

Game engines are generally made so that they can be scaled to the required hardware, just like PC games are. You' re COMPLETELY wrong!

PSP is not a strong oppenent why?, because iot lacks great games , it lacks big franchise,

Virtua Tennis?! Grand Theft Auto?! Street Fighter?! SOCOM?! Wipeout?! Daxter?! SSX?!

Are they not big franchises?!

i guess that' s why PSP is in bad position , it doesn' t have the big guns , it' s not the stylus that made all this difference

Bullshit!!!

Wario Ware Touched!, Yoshi Touch & Go, The Rub Rabbits! and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow are some of the best games on DS and some of THE best handheld titles you can buy, and how do you play them?! They ALL use the stylus!!!

DS is both dual and touchscreen, that' s the fucking point!!! It' s not been the success it has been just because of Mario. You want a handheld Resident Evil?! Well you' ll find Resident Evil: Deadly Silence on DS.

You' re an idiot!
kickass331

• Total Posts : 92
RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 08:54
Douche ->
And BTW How the fuck did you know that was my Tokelau Registration, I' m gonna kick your ass!!! (And, I have played super smash brothers on the N64, and On the SNES I played Super Mario Bros, Mario Is too hard, Super Smash brothers is friggin fun as hell but it' s also filled with dumb characters, yes I grew up with playstation, because playstation owns, my family owns, and you can sux my cox :P)
Abasoufiane

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 08:55
Majik you' re crossing the line again...

i' m sure 100% that if PSP has some of these exclusive true games (not ported or like metal gear solid acid) here are some

Final Fantasy
Devil May Cry
God of war
ICO
Resident Evil
Gran turismo
Metal gear solid
Castlevania
Soul Calibur
............ the list is fucking huge

man i wish if PSP had its original AAA games , but they are extrmely rare and it' s not daxter who will make sell PSP millions you know that ...

don' t fucking play the dumb with me, those are the big guns not some stupid SSX or street fighter or wipeout, those games help but not enough , PEOPLE expected a Ps2 disguised in PSP
kickass331

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:00
Hooray For Ico!!! (Owns)
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:02
I think u' s are going abit off topic here guys.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:05
If the PSP wasn' t a strong opponent then the sales of the PSP and DS wouldn' t be as close as they are in the U.S. and Europe... Sure the DS is TROUNCING the PSP in JAPAN, but that' s the only place where it' s leading by a significant margin.
kickass331

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:05
I think you is are. ;) BTW. I heard that the DS owns in Japan, but that' s because Japan is on the other side of the world. The alternate magnetic field gets to their brains so they is are (yea is are) on alternate polarity, that' s why microsoft games suck, because they' re in US, and why underwear is in vending machines there, while here we gots mentos. DO YOU KNOW WOT IM SAYAN???
< Message edited by kickass331 -- 2 Apr 06 1:07:35 >
Nitro

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:08
What the fuck is " the dumb" ??? That' s not even English!

Majik you' re crossing the line again...

Blow me bitch. Perhaps if you stop posting bullshit then people will maybe post in your stupid " What do you expect from the next-generation" thread...

PEOPLE expected a Ps2 disguised in PSP

Rubbish. Maybe YOU did, but you can' t talk for the majority.

PSP has great games and many games that are just as good as their console counterparts (Virtua Tennis for example), ...and you' re right, it doesn' t have Final Fantasy or God of War, ...but it has games like Pursuit Force, Lumines and even Grand Theft Auto in it' s technically brilliant form and it STILL isn' t half the unit DS is.

It' s NOT the games that are the problem. What do you want, more fucking sequels???

Gran Turismo Mobile is due this year and in November you' ll be able to play PSone games from your memory stick so stop fucking whining!!!

Don' t play dumb?! Well you' re the stupid retard that thought we were serious when we said PS3 would also make toast!!!

I think u' s are going abit off topic here guys.

Duely noted
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 2 Apr 06 1:10:14 >
kickass331

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:10
That is funny :l0l:
Abasoufiane

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:21

Well you' re the stupid retard that thought we were serious when we said PS3 would also make toast!!!

this is hilarious , i never thought you are THAT stupid to think that i' m THAT stupid, seriously man , you are a mistake of nature..

Rubbish. Maybe YOU did, but you can' t talk for the majority.

people expected the same quality of games , people say that psp is a disapointment in gaming and there are a lot of ports, things are getting beter lately but only lately...

grow up.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:22

That is funny :l0l:

What is?

I have decied now,im not getting a REV.
I dont wanna play another mario sunshine,and use a freaking remote control to jump mario with.
No thanks.
NR might sell cause of the nintendo name and the price tag,but its gonna be crap i assume,and no im not a fucking fortune teller,.and im not always right,but as it is now,they better show something fucking amazing at e3 or they can fuck off...
kickass331

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:24
Nintendo Fanboiz = Owned, NOW PLZ CHANGE YOUR ZELDA AVATAR DICK
QuezcatoL

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:30

Zelda to snes and n64 is some of the best games ever made,but thats doesnt mean im gonna go easy on Nintendo every time.
I thought i was gonna have my zelda in november 2005,now it probably gonna come when NR is...

Im mad.
Nitro

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:35

people say that psp is a disapointment in gaming and there are a lot of ports, things are getting beter lately but only lately...

You' re asking for bloody ports, ...see...

man i wish if PSP had its original AAA games

So you mean you want brand new, original and exclusive versions of the games you listed, formatted for handheld use on PSP???

No chance. Want to know why?!

It wouldn' t be a worthy investment for the developers to spend the amount of time, effort and money to create an exclusive to PSP version of one of those titles. It' s much easier and cost effective to simply port or adapt a currently existing game for PSP.

Gran Turismo for example is already coming to PSP, but it isn' t an all new and exclusive version just for PSP, but rather a reworked GT4. GTA: LCS is being reworked for PS2, ...why?! Because it' s cost effective!

people say that psp is a disapointment in gaming

Which people?! Your friends?!

Shit, the PSP' s biggest fucking flaws are the stupid analog nub and retarded Sony D-Pad!!! The games are fine.

How the fuck can YOU call ANYONE anything whatsoever. Look at yourself...

...YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID, ...EVER!!!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 2 Apr 06 1:37:56 >
Abasoufiane

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:48

So you mean you want brand new, original and exclusive versions of the games you listed, formatted for handheld use on PSP???

No chance. Want to know why?!

i know that now but when i first heard sony will launch psp that what i had in mind and that' s what a lot of people had in mind , i don' t need your approval .

the point of aaaaaalll this discution is :

PS3 is not PSP, the was will be the same between PSP and DS as with rev and PS3, this time ps3 has all its arsenals and you are right when you said it won' t be the same difference between game cube and ps2, but ps3 will still be more popular unless if it launch with a very high price (over 600$ )

QuezcatoL

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:51
http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/

btw can anyone finish this? :S btw the sound is aaweome,espeically the zelda stuff late in the game.
Nitro

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 09:56
PS3 will be popular regardless, but it' s not like the consoles will be directly competing.

Revolution will be cheap enough for people to buy it as well as one of the others and will offer a completely different kind of experience. That' s why Ninendo has distanced themselves from 360 and PS3, ...they aren' t going to even TRY and compete but are instead going to offer something ifferent that you will be able to have alongside your PS3 or whatever.

What Nintendo is doing is smart.
QuezcatoL

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 10:00
yes,they know most people wont get ps3+xbox360 instead NR as a compensation next to their main console like 360 or ps3.
Abasoufiane

RE: You Think this will be possible on the Rev? - Apr 02, 2006 10:00
Nintendo is like the sidesalad , is that how you call that ??
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 56

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message