Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 92 of 92
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 19, 2006 10:19
Well I was speaking about Japan where it' s still a profitable business... For future reference whenever I don' t specify a region, I' m talking about Japan babee! That' s where my gaming love is at!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 19, 2006 11:18
Mmmm, ...Akihabara!
Terry Bogard

RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 19, 2006 11:26
THE PROMISE LAND!

All gamers should visit the Akihabara District at least once in their lives before they die!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 19 Mar 06 3:28:38 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 19, 2006 23:42
So much crap on gamers mouths lately ...

Some punks sayin that N came last should realise that Saturn would be 1st if it was free - so it can' t be a succes if you don' t earn money " selling" it.

I guess I' m one of those few (milions) excited about Nintendo 25 years after the original Mario days.

Sakaguchi' s games are at least good , the problem is we don' t really know what part of creative process he' s involved in.Shigeru is behind the main concept , the game design idea and almost everything that matters in his games.So when we say miyamotos game - it really is HIS game :)

Kojima ...I don' t know if he' s that good :)

As for Sakaguchi - will see when Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon come out.But Like I said - he' s a part of huge team and doesn' t do as much as Miyamoto - that' s why people don' t see him as a huge individual designer.What' s more - his games didn' t create new popular genres and stuff and he didn' t start the ndustry with the most popular characters.

:)

It is cool however that you respect him like that.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 20, 2006 05:20
Look at FF3 for ex,which got voted 8 on the best game ever made in japanese famitsu,well at that time sakaguchi wrote the story,the events,programmed the engine,and worked with the graphic.
Ofc the bigger FF serie become the less he had to do,and hired people,no question about that,but its like speilberg,or jacksson,just because they doesnt tape or do the comp animation or write the story,and still we hold them in such a high regard.

Here is some words from a interview when sakaguchi was gonna do the ff movie,and kitase ff8...

" Hironobu Sakaguchi: In the beginning, I was the main planner, but when the production team increased, a director was needed, so I took that role as well. Basically, I was responsible for the story, events, in otherwords the tale, up to FFVI.
Famitsu: When you say up to VI, I know that Mr Kitase came to light from VII, correct?
Sakaguchi: Well, with FFV, I worked with Kitase, and we also did VI together. And after that, Chrono Trigger, too. In FFVII, there was the need for CG movies, and we did not have the skill for that. At the time, we had only worked with the Super Famicom, so our knowledge of CG implementation was near to zero. However, there were many things that only the PlayStation could do that we wanted to try, and there were many techniques we needed to learn."
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 20, 2006 06:30
You' re like, ...his stalker or something...

QuezcatoL

RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 20, 2006 06:32
Nope :P
Its just that the masses love shigeru,and i love sakaguchi,and thus i become a " stalker" ,as the saying goes,if you do something crazy alone,its crazy,if a lot of people follow you...its normal.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 20, 2006 07:29
masses don' t know that Shigeru exists :)

You' re right about Sakaguchi - he did make a lot of great RPG' s.He' s no Miyamoto that' s for sure , but RPG genre without him wouldn' t be the same.

I just hope those new 360 Rpgs can live up to my expectations.

whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 20, 2006 10:15
I don' t hate the company, nintendo...
But i think i am forced to agree that it' s fanbase (japanese as well) are pretty dweeby.

But they can take solice in one fact at least, at least they aren' t sony fanboys, those guys should be shot.

In fact all fanboys should be shot at least once, just to piss them off.
Terry Bogard

RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 20, 2006 10:23

In fact all fanboys should be shot at least once, just to piss them off.

All except for Sega fanboys. Sega fanboys should be punished by being forced to make sweet love to Jennifer Love Hewitt.
QuezcatoL

RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 20, 2006 10:49
I jus theard about this from a christian site,which i found after watching " safran vs god" .

" On the positive side, Goths are often bright and intellectually inclined youth who are attracted by the Goth acceptance of anyone who doesn' t fit in anywhere else. They are more inclined toward poetry and art, rather than violent computer games and celebrating Hitler' s birthday. The most harm they portend is toward themselves."

haha wtf :P

Also bob larson says this.

" Some aspects of D&D are directly linked with Satanism. The extent of occult collusion depends partly on the manuals selected to guide the game and formulate the dungeon master' s strategy. Some manuals tell players how to summon demons and indulge in astral projection. At minimum, D&D replaces reality with a contrived universe where anything goes and moral absolutism is absent. Certain players may become so detached from the outside world that the death of their character triggers violent rage.

It is obvious that writers for the various manuals associated with fantasy role-playing games are well versed in the occult. Pentagrams and portions are frequently recommended. In the manual " Deities and Demigods" , the writer advises, " Serving a deity is a significant part of D&D, and all player characters should have a patron god."
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 20 Mar 06 2:50:49 >
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: Nintendo is for dickless dweebs and 40yrd Virgins - Mar 20, 2006 13:36

All except for Sega fanboys. Sega fanboys should be punished by being forced to make sweet love to Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I spos my come-upance is waiting for me, in one 5' 4 DD soft package.
But it' s time.
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 92 of 92

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread