Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 10, 2006 20:52
Well I am just saying that no game is perfect, everybody has a different opinion, if a game gets 10/10 in a review on a respected site, that dosent mean it is universally loved. I Dislike Metroid Prime, but that game got good review, whats wrong? was it the game? or me? as i seem to dislike a game everybody else loves. I might review the game with a 3/10 therefore no way near perfect.

Baiscly no game can please everybody, and for me that' s what the ' perfect game' is, perfect games have to stand up against the test of time [look at metal slug, old but still looks good], but graphics are a minor part of the perfect game. Games can allways be improved, but we will never have the ' perfect game'
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 11, 2006 03:43

I might review the game with a 3/10 therefore no way near perfect.

The thing is if you score Metroid Prime 3/10 then everyone says " what an idiot , why is he writing reviews? That guy doesn' t know shit about games"

Some values in games can be seen even if that particular game doesn' t appeal to you.

If a couple of reviewers(errr like all of them?) and a huge gaming community considers Zelda to be Perfect.... it means something.

It' s democracy - the majority of experts and gamers opinions over some minority of people (who may not even know too much about games)
]GaNgStA[

RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 11, 2006 03:44

I might review the game with a 3/10 therefore no way near perfect.

The thing is if you score Metroid Prime 3/10 then everyone says " what an idiot , why is he writing reviews? That guy doesn' t know shit about games"

Some values in games can be seen even if that particular game doesn' t appeal to you.

If a couple of reviewers(errr like all of them?) and a huge gaming community considers Zelda to be Perfect.... it means something.

It' s democracy - the majority of experts and gamers opinions over some minority of gamers opinions (who may not even know too much about games)
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 11, 2006 06:11
I don' t think it' s stupid if you dislike a game everyone else loves. What I do think is stupid is that some people believe a 100% score in a review means that it is a perfect game for all eternity.
If a reviewer didn' t find anything negative in a game at the time he reviewed it then it must get a 100% score. At the point it was reviewed it can be called a perfect game but with time other games will surpass it in different areas such as graphics and gameplay.
OOT was perfect at the time it was released for the first time. It isn' t perfect anymore, but if it was released today, it would still get great reviews.
Games are made for the present and should be reviewed with that in mind.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 11, 2006 09:03
Well for ex at gamerankings there is a guy who gaved ff7 6/10,and then said,i dislike RPG' s and especially japanese but this was " okay" .
Now why even do a review then?
And why even say what score you got it?
Its fine by hating famous games everyone else likes.
But is it really worth telling other people that you for ex consider GTA 3 to be a 3/10?
Why not just say you doesnt like it?
Or else people think its a new fanboy attack.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 12, 2006 07:27
That' s why you' ll probably NEVER see a review of anything from the Gran Turismo series, Sega GT series, Namco Moto GP series, and Turn-based RPGs from me. NEVER, EVER, NEVER...
]GaNgStA[

RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 12, 2006 17:35
Ginjirou did you play Majoras Mask?
I Think it' s even better than Ocarina - it' s really different and just amazing
Silentbomber

RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 12, 2006 23:46
So i wonder if this new FF game is any good. Could we have the next ff7 on our hands? or just another ff9. [i didnt like ff9].

Another ff10 would be good too..
QuezcatoL

RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 13, 2006 00:43
ff9 was old school,but probably rushed cause it came out when ps2 did.
I liked ff9 but did not really like ff10...well sure for a RPG it was great...but for a FF? nah...
]GaNgStA[

RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 13, 2006 04:23
I hate ffX but I don' t think FF9 was as good as FF game should be either...

I played the Demo of FF12 and it' s completely new and different...is it good? we' ll see - all I can say is " I hate that demo it' s the worst that could happen to ff series" but it' s just a demo so ....

:)
QuezcatoL

RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 13, 2006 04:27
A demo of a FF game cant say much,remember that horrible ff8 demo,when you was in the dance and then training ground...omg :P
I would never have bought ff8 if i went just by that demo.
Silentbomber

RE: Final Fantasy 12 Scores 40/40 - Mar 13, 2006 08:51
Ha! I remeber that, they should have just left the movie clip of the intro instead, and let us imagine...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message