Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 COD3 Improvements
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 37 of 37
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 04:38
" Canada did not play any major part in the war or even minor,even other countries did more that isn' t in the game."

Maybe other countries did do more that were not in the game, but to say that Canada' s role was less then minor is an ignorant statement, one that highlights your pig headed personality perfectly.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 04:55
Well,Finland who killed off half a million russian soldiers did not play any bigger part or even a minor part in the outcome off ww2,so to say anything about Canada is...well...They came last with their boats ... :P
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 05:22
You will not get to play as any country allied with the AXIS POWERS. It' s that simple.

Nearly 63 million people were killed during the conflict and that includes acts of genocide such as the Holocaust. The AXIS POWERS were/are seen as the ultimate evil and an example of how evil MAN can be.

Any games company that lets you play as a NAZI or a NAZI supporter would get slated from ALL angles and the game would likely be banned. You DEFINATELY won' t get it from Infinity Labs!!!

In a game set during a war in which almost 30 million Russians were killed, you aren' t going to get to play as a Fin!!!
QuezcatoL

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 05:54
Finnish people was never nazi,they got invaded by russia,they never chosed war.
whats cool about that war was basically,that russians came in swarms,and heroes was born,people talk about some russians and germans in stalingrad,these people who skied around the snow,and took over 500.000 russians down behinds trees and while covered snow is truly amazing!!!

:P
Game Junkie

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 06:08

Well,Finland who killed off half a million russian soldiers did not play any bigger part or even a minor part in the outcome off ww2,so to say anything about Canada is...well...They came last with their boats ... :P

If you' re only looking at raw numbers then you are missing the bigger picture. Hitler was only one man in a war of millions, are you telling me he didn' t play an important role in WW2?
Nitro

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 06:21
Finland allied with NAZI Germany and were counted as an AXIS POWER.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 06:51
Quez it' s ok to like your country ..or even neighbours ..but dude don' t push it - it' s getting silly :)
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 26 Feb 06 22:52:12 >
QuezcatoL

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 07:09
I just say that Finland never was " axis" ,they was stolen on their land and wanted it back,and only nazi germany could do it with their invasion.
The land got stolen in russias invasion,when they decied to take eastern europe.
Nitro

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 07:26
They weren' t NAZI' s but they were part of the AXIS.

EDIT: You want hero' s?! When Poland fell to the Germans the Polish didn' t give up fighting. The Poles played a big part in the Battle of Britain but you don' t hear Gangsta bragging about it.
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 26 Feb 06 23:30:55 >
QuezcatoL

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 07:42
I' m not bragging,i just say how it was.
I hardly doubt my grandpa and the other 8700 swedish went to finland to fight off the commies who invaded them,cause they was NAZI...
They did it for a free scandinavia.

And as long as people like you and other historian say we was on the axis side,instead of saying we had non who really gaved a damn when russia was gonna conquest eastern europe,who came to our aid?
Germany?
hell no,none come for us.
Russia need to apologies for their horrible act of crime,which they hasnt done so far,and whenever i see that your able to play as russian in ww2 it pisses me off,their invasion of eastern europe was horrible and disgusting,and the attack on us will never be forgotten untill they apologies for it.

Nitro

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 08:16
And what do you think about the American invasion of Iraq then?!

I see what your saying nut it went deeper than that. No they weren' t NAZI' s but they DID align themselves with the Axis.
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 27 Feb 06 0:17:33 >
QuezcatoL

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 08:20

And what do you think about the American invasion of Iraq then?!

Should they appologise?

majik,you cannot compare the invasion of finland,toward the invasion of iraq,not only was saddam one of the worse dictators alive,who mass slaughter 100.000' s of innocent,he also started war against his neighbours and invaded iran/kuwait,and stole oil from them after the gulf war.

ANyway lets drop this subject,no gamers wanna play as finland,and it wont ever happend,even though i would have wanted it.

Nitro

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 08:24
You REALLY think they invaded Iraq to oust Saddam?

Certain countries should just leave others the hell alone because continued meddling will piss the more dangerous countries off and they' ll get their asses kicked!

Back on subject, ...i think the wind should affect the trajectory of your bullet.
Game Junkie

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 14:46

Back on subject, ...i think the wind should affect the trajectory of your bullet.

Yeah right, there are better things you can do with physics that developers still haven' t dreamed of yet. Most games still don' t even have complete real time physics, I don' t think we will see wind in FPS anytime soon.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 19:09
I don' t want my bullets to miss cause of some wind that I can' t even feel.

I like realism that makes the game enviroment believable , but I don' t want it to ruin the fun.

< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 27 Feb 06 11:09:56 >
Nitro

RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 27, 2006 21:24
It' d only really apply for weapons that have a longer range though. Rifles in particular!

I think sniper rifles are way too easy to use in games like CoD2 although the holding the breath thing is cool (used in other games i know). Real snipers have to take distance, gravity and the weather into account. I' d like something akin to the wind system in Worms 3D.

Everything needs a density too and a weight.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: COD3 Improvements - Feb 28, 2006 06:39
the wind thing i dun care about, but the weight and density, now that would be cool.

Sorry to go back to ww2 but I have to say this:
Quit it Quez, they haven' t apologised, and?????? man u act like finland was the only country to ever be invaded and where a lot of people got killed because of this. Gangsta is right, to be proud of your country and your neighbours is ok and good, but don' t push it. If u wanna talk about injustice, read about my country' s history, that' s injustice! Albania btw (and kosovo was stripped from us, a part of montenegro, half of macedonia was our land, a huge part of northern greece was ours). How about the natives in north america? they still get treated like shit and haven' t gotten what they deserve. there are so many other countries as well. anyway, I won' t talk about this anymore, or Ill get mad, I dun like getting mad.
< Message edited by KiLLeR -- 27 Feb 06 17:44:46 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 37 of 37

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread