Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Weaponry in games..
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 35 of 35
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Feb 09, 2006 12:47
Well I don' t know much about real life weapons besides bayonets and ak47s (my god, sooo sick, I love it). Anyways, my favorite sniper rifle from the games that I have played has got to be the sniper rifle from Halo:

One sexy sniper if u ask me, and the sound of the shot is just sick. It has night vision too, or a brigh light if u want.

As for swords, I' m gonna have to go with the Energy Sword from Halo again. I like how the sword is weilded, and how you can kill with it, upwards, just slashing, oh man.

There is also another one that makes me wanna have in real life and that' s the Dabilahro from Ninja Gaiden. I can' t find a decent pic, so if anyone could help me out with that.

As for shotguns, well the double barrel one from doom 3 had me hooked:

it' s the best pic i could find, sorry. One shot and those monsters would die, and the sound was done really well. The one from half life 2 is soooo cool too, and it will be available on Black also:

and you can do a double shot with it!!!

Do grenades count?? how about alien grenades, cuz I just love the plasma grenade from Halo. Not just because I like halo a lot, which I do, but because I haven' t seen any plasma grenades in games, and the one from halo is just sick. It looks nice, has a nice blast and it sticks, how cool is that!!!!

so yah, i' m too tired to look for pics of other weapons i like in some other games, ill do it in another post.

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Feb 09, 2006 22:22
Sup KiLLeR!

Thank' s for joining us and putting some effort in. You picked some good shit man!

kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Feb 10, 2006 05:05

Actually, ' Katana' is simply the all-in Japanese word for ' sword' .

I wasn' t quite clear there but, I was referring to sword and katana as seperate pieces. Such as Samurai use Katanas and Knights use Double bladed swords. Imagine wielding Nightmares sword in a shooting up game. LOL. That would be pretty funny rather than seeing Sephiroths katana.
Nitro

RE: Weaponry in games.. - Feb 10, 2006 05:10
No MY point was that Katana is the Japanese word used to describe all swords. They actually have different names, based on their length.

Sephiroth doesn' t wield a Katana, because the sword that is actually CALLED a Katana is between 61 and 90 centimetres in length.

Sephiroth' s sword is a ōdachi or nodachi and NOT a Katana.
Nitro

RE: Weaponry in games.. - Feb 10, 2006 06:06
Meat Cleaver

From Manhunt! There' s one in Condemned that you get off the sick - fat as hell cook in the school too!

A real, erm, ...Red Turtle...

The Mario variety...

A spade...

Dead Rising' s own...(again, there' s one in Condemned)

Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 00:14
....great post KiLLeR...

..you too majik... tell me though...

....why didn' t you post the picture of the turtle after you had jumped on it?....

....very cool thread anyway... ...shame everyone else is so lazy...
Nitro

RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 01:38

....why didn' t you post the picture of the turtle after you had jumped on it?....

ROFL!!!!

Dude you crack me up...

....very cool thread anyway... ...shame everyone else is so lazy...

I know, i wish more people would participate in here! Anyway Bish, thanks for attepmting to resurrect it!

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 01:45
What kind of weapon is it that Mario uses when he shoots fireballs? Is it a flamethrower?
Nitro

RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 01:51
Erm, ...a Fire (Power?) Flower...

< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 1 Mar 06 18:03:04 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 06:16
Ha! Feel honored! for the creator of this thread has recieved my 100th post! Feel the honor coursing through your veins like radioactive rubber pants! do not deny the pants!

anywho, nice call majik. i' m glad to know that someone here knows feudal japaneese weaponry. i' m a second degree green-belt in Iiado, so when people start calling katana' s ninja-swords. or them chineese jackie chan swords or worse yet... them sam-yu-rai swords (with swords pronounced with a clear W) i just gotta hurt something.

I had forgotten about one really choice weapon, that i know i played in a game, but can' t remember which. The Barret light-fifty. that thing is a freakin monster.

(garr, i can' t post pics of it, i keep getting the " this site is generating an error" error, any help anone?)

Edit: Sorry i' m slow, your katana post is on a new page already.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 1 Mar 06 22:18:32 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 06:21
This should be the one your looking for Eddie

Also we shouldnt forget the Chain Chomp. Dont ever get in this baby' s way

Thats the real one, my neighbour keeps one as his dog

And now for the Mario Kind

< Message edited by VX CHEMICAL -- 1 Mar 06 22:23:48 >
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 07:44
is it me or does that sniper resemble the one from halo?
Nitro

RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 07:48

anywho, nice call majik. i' m glad to know that someone here knows feudal japaneese weaponry.

It doesn' t so much frustrate me as it makes me want to correct them and let them learn something new. Hopefully they' ll do the same when their friends talk about the same kind of stuff

Sorry i' m slow, your katana post is on a new page already.

No worries Eddie, you can never have enough razor-sharp swords at hand...
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 10:37
I like the P90. It' s a REALLY cool looking gun; by itself...

The problem is that you look like a B*TCH when holding it properly!!

It is highly effective in close quarter combat, though, so I don' t think anyone will tell you that (and survive)!
Kabuki Magnifico

• Total Posts : 24
RE: Weaponry in games.. - Mar 02, 2006 18:12
plastic bag, from manhunt

[image]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:LcRiO8qIcJ326M:http://www.gamer.hr/recenzije/manhunt/velike/manhunt_12.jpg[/image]

the real deal:

[image]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:v0yjKyAZIaYe2M:http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/maintenance/clean_engine/distributor.jpg[/image]

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 35 of 35

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message