Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Reminder about Team Ninja
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 49 of 49
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - Jan 04, 2006 16:30
Joe, I know how you feel. I love Ninja Gaiden, and really it isn' t thad hard to beat, you just gotta learn the moves and learn how and when to use them. And yes, upgrading is a HUGE part of the game, u have to level up ur weapons, ur sword, u have to buy the wooden sword, oh and just for the record, once at the highest level, the wooden sword is the best weapon in the game. The hardest part of the game is figuring out where to go sometimes. answer? gamefaqs.com lol.

Yeah, those brown or black ninjas were hard, but how about playing against ur evil self? that was hard, or in the end, where u had to beat all the bosses one after another...that' s what i call hard.

And no one can compare ninja gaiden to halo or halo2, two totally different games.

**Reading the books of Halo might make u wanna play it more. The books are really good. especially the first book, The Fall Of Reach. If u like sci-fi books, ur gonna like the halo books.

**For the Halo books fans, they r gonna make 9 more books of halo!!!!!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - May 06, 2006 11:04
...another net rumbling i' ve just heard, is that Team Ninja at E3 (along with XBV:2) are gonna have a major announcement for a new game they' re developing for the PS3!....

..anyone else know of this?....

...i' m thinking Itagaki-san finally got pi$$ed with waiting around for MS to give him the green light to do Code: Cronus and Project: Progressive and has decided to split his DOA universe across the major consoles.....
...DOA & Ninja Gaiden for 360, Code Cronus & Project Progressive for PS3.....

....or is such Team Ninja goodness too good to be true?.....
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - May 06, 2006 16:40

Itagaki-san finally got pi$$ed with waiting around for MS to give him the green light to do Code: Cronus and Project: Progressive

What do you mean?

Itagaki needs no approval from MS - he can make anthing he wants and when he wants it.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - May 06, 2006 17:39
Thanks for reminding me about Team Ninja. I ALMOST FORGOT!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - May 06, 2006 18:19
Team Ninja developing for the PS3? Wow that' d be so cool.
Would be even cooler if they fdeveloped something for the Wii though.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - May 06, 2006 21:30
They are doing a golf game, probably for Wii, and Project Progressive will likely end up on Sony' s machine, that' s been speculated about for some time now.

Ninja Gaiden 2 will go to 360 as will XBV:2 and DoA5.

Progressive is going to be a Ninja Gaiden-esque game but with Kasumi and Ayane.

That' s right as far as i know. Personally, i' d like DoA5 to be multi-playform with cross platform online play.
Bishonen

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - May 06, 2006 21:59

Itagaki needs no approval from MS - he can make anthing he wants and when he wants it.

...sort of..

...Tecmo & TN still need to agree a deal with their main publisher (Microsoft) before going ahead with a new IP:

TI:" I officially sent Microsoft details about what' s known as Code Cronus. Microsoft knows about it..... they were shocked when they read it. They were surprised."

...i reckon MS are dragging their heels cause they feel it' s too risky, and they only really care about sure fire hits like Ninja Gaiden 2 (which has been confirmed as TN' s next 360 release after XBV2)...

...so Itagaki-san has gone " f*ck it! we' ll see if Sony have more balls!!" ... ...i reckon Sony jumped at the chance to have any exclusive TN game on the PS3...

Edit:

Progressive is going to be a Ninja Gaiden-esque game but with Kasumi and Ayane.

...nah... ...that' s what Code: Cronus is about dude.... ....it' s a sort of ' Year one' about how they become the kunoichi' s they are in DOA... ..Ultimate' s intro is indicative of the game' s general thrust...
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 6 May 06 14:17:46 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - May 06, 2006 22:44

..nah... ...that' s what Code: Cronus is about dude.... ....it' s a sort of ' Year one' about how they become the kunoichi' s they are in DOA... ..Ultimate' s intro is indicative of the game' s general thrust...

How the hell did i mess THAT one up?!

Progressive is NG2 right?!
Bishonen

RE: Reminder about Team Ninja - May 06, 2006 23:27
...nope...

....NG2 is what you' d expect, namely Ryu bad@$$ Hyabusa f*cking sh*it up...

...Project Progressive takes it' s cues from NG, but seems to be complexly ninja free... ..i' m not sure if the stars of the game are DOA' s non-ninja characters (Hitomi, Jan lee etc) or if it' s a totally new IP with brand new characters.....

....it will be a 100% action game like NG though.... ...unlike Code: Cronus, which will mix strong RPG elements with the action....

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 6 May 06 15:28:55 >
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 49 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread