Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A dilemma...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: A dilemma... - Oct 05, 2005 03:49
" IGN gave 9.9 to Jade empire, are they killing me?? i didn' t even beat it because it was slow and boring with a so so design (even if it' s original) ... the score should not exceed 9.2 (according to IGN standard reveiws) "

Look, bioware has come out with some really great games, now they try to cater to you orientophiles and you get irate?
Jade empire might not be final fantasty to you, but final fantasy is no jade empire.
They are quite differant, and if we have to sqare off what company has made better games with more inovation, this isnt a contest...KOTOR pretty much defined to the world that a western rpg could not only be done, but done better.
I' m not going to knock square/enix' s efforts, but final fantasy is working on it' s 13th game, and that doesnt include the tactics games, and very little has changed.
So, please don' t dump on bioware when they try something new, we can only hope they can lead a way that japan can take a cue from.
sp!tf!re

• Total Posts : 7
RE: A dilemma... - Oct 05, 2005 04:23
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: A dilemma... - Oct 05, 2005 05:45
look whiteguysamurai i admit you' re the first guy on this forum who really starts irritating me and i mean really to the point i mention it now ...

the problem was " jade empire should not by any means get a 9.9 score period full stop. it' s not because it' s innovative or different from final fantasy that we should give a soooo perfect score!! secondly even if final fantasy is on its 13th sequel, almost all sequels look diferent and are differnt, FF6 is not FF7 is not FF8 is not FF9 is not FF10 ( graphicaly and gameplay talking ) and hey are much better than jade empire... now you might prefer Jade empire that' s your taste or you might agree that Jade empire should have 9.9 (the funny thing is that this game is far from hat score) but you' ll be defintly from the minority here ... one thing though when a game get 9.9 it can' t be forgotten so fast and almost everybody respect it which is far to be the case here ... over.
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: A dilemma... - Oct 05, 2005 14:43
Abasoufiane, Just forget about what i said if it' s giving you a brain hemorrhage.
I don' t want to be responsible for your head a-sploding.
So just sit back, drink some camel milk and relax.

No need to get the sks out...
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: A dilemma... - Oct 07, 2005 07:14
I' m sorry if I' m disturbin' , but I don' t thing that you are long anough in this forum to say that, Abasofiane. I' m not long anough here, too.
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
RE: A dilemma... - Oct 09, 2005 06:22
I' d definately go with the Japanese console, as they make great unique games, and there' s always alot more games they make for consoles that just don' t get ported over that are awesome. Besides I have my pc for fps' s and wotnot.
Heavyarms2050

• Total Posts : 9
RE: A dilemma... - Oct 11, 2005 19:30
Western= halo and grand thef auto Eastern=Lots of good rpg and hack and slash.
depending on what kind of games u like, there not really an answer to this forum
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message