It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 72 of 72
Skrunch
  • Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 20, 2005 13:05
Mehh, I' ll never get an Xbox anyways... Or maybe in the distant future. But his " Two different 360' s" is the stupidest thing I' ve ever heard. Or maybe not the stupidest one but... You know.

The 299$ model - Cheaper, but you' ll probably want the hard drive, whitch costs 100$!!

The 399$ model is better, but it costs alot. If I' d ever get a 360, I' d get the cheaper one and just play games.

But the 360' s biggest problem is that it isn' t a PlayStation 3.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 20, 2005 13:11

ORIGINAL: Skrunch

That' s its biggest plus.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 20, 2005 13:14
It doesn' t need to be a PlayStation 3 on these shores, Microsoft has already established the Xbox brand as a force to be reckoned with in the U.S. and Europe.
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 20, 2005 14:37

Mehh, I' ll never get an Xbox anyways... Or maybe in the distant future. But his " Two different 360' s" is the stupidest thing I' ve ever heard. Or maybe not the stupidest one but... You know.

The 299$ model - Cheaper, but you' ll probably want the hard drive, whitch costs 100$!!

The 399$ model is better, but it costs alot. If I' d ever get a 360, I' d get the cheaper one and just play games.

That' s the point Skrunch. You say that you' d get the cheaper one if you were to get one at all, but with the PS3 you won' t have that option! They' re not going to have a " cheaper" version. Just the tricked out version which, from the way it sounds from Sony' s lips, is going to be even MORE expensive than either Xbox 360!

residentevil327
  • Total Posts : 406
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 20, 2005 18:03
thats cool but i aint getting the 360.im gonna save for the ps3 and revolution

Skrunch
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 02:37
Yeah, I know that PS3 will be more expensive but 360 doesn' t have built-in Wi-Fi, and I don' t want to buy an adapter. [:' (] And I' ve always been against Microsoft. I' ve always been with Sony, and I don' t see a reason why I should change to MS now. I hear there' s going to be something like Xbox Live in PS3, which sounds awesome.

Go Sony! Go Apple! Nintendo is quite good!

Rampage99
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 07:48
Ah, biase at it' s finest.

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

lotusson
  • Total Posts : 1212
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 07:54
Children at their worst.......

Jason Zeidan
  • Total Posts : 308
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 09:05
Do you blame everything on biase, Rampage? Whatever happened to opinions? It seems like if you don' t agree with somebody' s ideas and thoughts, they' re biase. Cool it bud. Show some respect.
" Nintendo' s an innovator,
Sony' s an imitator."

Yet, for some reason, it' s Sony that gets all the credit.

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 11:06
Well I guess his opinion is biased then. Everyone has opinions, and everyone has a right to one, but sometimes you have to point out the occasional foolish opinion. There' s always going to be good games spread out on all the consoles. Someone who isn' t biased with the name brands would be more worried about the games, not whether the system has wi-fi cables or not.

And btw, I think we can all do without a lecture from a 16 year old.
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

cpsethgt
  • Total Posts : 57
  • Reward points : 34595
. - Aug 21, 2005 11:09
<message edited by cpsethgt on Apr 30, 2012 05:29>

Deathtolameness
  • Total Posts : 52
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 11:22
[BS deleted]
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 21 Aug 05 20:52:03 >

Deathtolameness
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 11:24
[BS deleted]
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 21 Aug 05 20:51:44 >

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 11:30
Thanks for fucking up the page moron.
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

cpsethgt
  • Total Posts : 57
  • Reward points : 34595
. - Aug 21, 2005 12:15
<message edited by cpsethgt on Apr 30, 2012 05:29>

lotusson
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 12:19
I' ll contact Adam. Children need to be dealt with.

Deathtolameness
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 12:25
death tol micro soft they said and then they vanished... the were killed for knowing the truth!
Micro Soft will pay! THEY WILL PAY WITH THEYR' E LIFES! I SWEAR TO GOD!

Adam Doree
  • Total Posts : 1113
  • Reward points : 46250
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 12:57
All fixed.

KawaiiServantBoy
  • Total Posts : 17
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 15:03
I' m planning on getting the 360 Premium package, now that i am currently using xbox live. I just need to get ahold of a component compatible tv next...

What i don' t understand is why microsoft would split up the system' s hard drive between the two. I mean thhe one thing i really liked about the xbox that gave it an edge between all the other systems is the fact you just saved data on your hard drive.

Now with the hard drive being optional, developers won' t be able to rely on the fact that all the 360' s hard drives. So being able to use its resources maybe a downgrade despite the fact that the specs are quite advanced. Caching the memory on the hard drive is quite useful in developing games. This might a be a bad move, cause people just won' t like the memory card if they had to rely on it. [:' (]
< Message edited by KawaiiServantBoy -- 21 Aug 05 23:03:49 >

lotusson
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 15:28
Developers are being informed to use the hard drive to cache. Thus people with hard drives will have faster loading times, and people without will experience slower loading times.

KawaiiServantBoy
  • Total Posts : 17
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 15:33
Thanks for the update on that fact lotussan. (just shows the fact how far i am in gaming news)

Does it necessarily mean that developers will follow through with game development with that fact? Not so definite at this point, it cost money for extra time to work on additional processes.

lotusson
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 16:11
We do know that Oblivion will use the hard drive for caching.

And I *heard* (but is in no way confirmed) that XNA will provide enough simplified code to make caching on the hard drive easy for developers to implement. But again I have no way to verify this info.

Sharon
  • Total Posts : 960
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 21, 2005 18:36
Since Santa Claus will be getting me my XBox 360 for Christmas (because he loves me sooooo much) I' m pretty sure it will be the most expensive one and who am I to complain
< Message edited by Sharon -- 22 Aug 05 2:37:55 >

Jason Zeidan
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 22, 2005 06:34
I' ve been a bit disappointed with Santa for the last few years...

He' s such a Sony fanboy...
Sony' s an imitator."

Skrunch
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 22, 2005 11:41
PS3 gets anyway all the best games expect for games like Halo. I don' t think the 360 has anything that' s better than what' s in the PS3 (Exept for the price). I really don' t see a reason for me to buy a 360 so quit your whining. Jeez. Just trying to make an opinion here.

Rampage99
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 22, 2005 13:23

PS3 gets anyway all the best games expect for games like Halo.

No not really. Infact Sony has only shown a handful of real games for the PS3 and they are all slated for the 360 as well. Then 360 has plenty of other titles backing it up.

I don' t think the 360 has anything that' s better than what' s in the PS3 (Exept for the price).

Maybe you should do some research then, because obviously you haven' t.

I really don' t see a reason for me to buy a 360 so quit your whining.

I am in no way telling you that you should buy a 360. I wasn' t whining either. I was just pointing out you are biase and uneducated on the topic.

Jason Zeidan
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 22, 2005 18:36
Rampage, what' s wrong with being biased? Or more coherently, what' s wrong with picking a side? You' ve called people biased or a fanboy just because they made a choice of what they want or like. There are many forums here in Kikizo that force us to choose a side (like the 360vsPS3 thread; many of those forums created by myself.. heehee), and then when we do, you throw out the biased remark? You know, seeing a round-up of your posts showed me that you have a particular interest in Xbox 360, more-so that the other two manufacturers. Well then, don' t you fit the biase category? I don' t believe in fanboyism or biase, but you do. But you can be bias too. You know what that' s called? Starts with an ' H' and ends with an ' ypocrite' , mmm?
Sony' s an imitator."

lotusson
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 22, 2005 18:54
There' s a difference beween being bias and being a fanboy.

Bias is: Man I looked at the 360. It has some good games, but there' s a lot more on the PS3 I want.

Fanboy is: Man, everything on the 360 sucks! There' s nothing good there! The games on the PS3 will be ten times better!!!@2!!

Bias is being able to admit a console has good games but simply isn' t for you. Fanboy is not being able to give the other side any credit and blindly following one company " just cause" .

Hence why Rampage is on Skrunch like so. Not just because Skrunch picked a side, but because he did so for illogical reasons without even attempting to see what the other side has to offer. Not only that, but saying there are " no good games" is often a flat out lie. Maybe there are games you' re not interested in, but saying a game is bad because it' s not your flavor is both fanboyish and trollish. Also, telling someone to " quit whining" is an open invitation to continue the discussion.

Rampage99
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 23, 2005 05:50
Jason, does that help you understand? Go to the page beofre where two other people also had to explain to you what biase was. If anyone should stop chasing after other people it' s you. Everytime I make a comment you' re right there to dispute it.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 23 Aug 05 13:52:30 >

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 23, 2005 07:33
You doesn' t become a fanboy for dissing ps2 or gc as a xbox owner,everyone has the right to their own gaming taste and thoughts and to express it,sure that did not work for me and i had to get all three console' s to feed my gaming brain ^^ but people shouldn' t have to be put into a category as fanboys for dishing something they doesn' t seem to like.
No its nothing wrong with express his own love for his console.
A fanboy is someone who can' t take that other have other gamingtaste.

Even when they explained why they like for ex gc and still people dont agree with them,they just become more and more angry,and start the name calling.
They are very insecure and need to pretend to be for ex ps2/xbox owners and go into their forum and trashtalk it.
They are so insecure with thir console choice that they need to hear other people why they took their console and then try debating them how wrong they was,or add fault with the console 24/7.
And when that doesn' t work they just get more and more frustrating.
Why not be on a Nintendo forum? and talk with the people who love nintendos as you do?!

Some kids claim Pokémon is the world best game ever,and then ofc nintendo' s consoles are the best way to go.
Would they change their mind when they get older and try more games? probably,but it doesnt make them wrong.

But then again...i seen alot of fanboys at diffrent ages,so its not just kiddies.

Also i remember the mega drive vs snes war,the n64 vs psx,and the xbox vs ps2 all people where apperenlty experts at the consoles they hated just after played it for 5 mins...
Embarssing?
Yes.
If someone could afford all consoles,he would probably with 90% chance go all three and drops his negative talk about some station.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 23, 2005 15:17
We' re ALL biased. None of us has played any of the next-gen consoles (with the exception of Terry) and we have all formulated opinions on them. Ok, now that that' s settled, let' s move on.

Oh. I' m an Xbox fanboy, BTW!

Bjkblaze
  • Total Posts : 6
RE: It' s officila, there' s two different Xbox 360 packages. - Aug 23, 2005 17:46
Hey I would buy the cheaper one. I don' t care if it is wireless or not. I just hope I can buy the hard drive seperatly.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 72 of 72