Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What classic game needs to be revisited?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What classic game needs to be revisited? - Aug 24, 2004 17:18
Try Daytona USA on the Dreamcast. It pwnz joo. Yes, it is so awesome that it actually makes me say things like " pwnz joo" . Just remember to hold UP on the stick at all times for superior control.

I want an update to Ghouls ' N Ghosts (not the crappy ass Ghosts ' N Goblins like Fathoms wants). Super Ghouls ' N Ghosts doesn' t count. It' s far too slow, has awkward play mechanics, and doesn' t have anywhere near as cool of a design as Ghouls ' N Ghosts.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What classic game needs to be revisited? - Aug 24, 2004 17:20

I want an update to Ghouls ' N Ghosts (not the crappy ass Ghosts ' N Goblins like Fathoms wants).

Goddamnit, I ALWAYS get those two mixed up!

Fixed.
music_maniac1965

• Total Posts : 70
RE: What classic game needs to be revisited? - Aug 24, 2004 17:32
hmmmm, most of my favorite has been said allready, but here goes (with explenation)

> ghosts ' n goblins. (this one started it all for me on the commodore 64, and if they keep the style of the new 3D worlds close to the theme' s of the old version, and the game would get good responsive play mechanics, everything should be A OK !)

> ghouls ' n ghosts. (the sequel to a amazing game. for this renewal the same rulez as above)

> super hangon. (the hangon game on the saturn is oh so terrible. now with games like moto GP 2 and 3, there is no reason why super hangon could not get better controlls than the old 3D version. comon sega, with outrun 2 you proved that you really have some exelent talent working for you. after outrun 2 is done on xbox, kick em on this project :P )

> jaguar xj220. (this game on the sega mega cd has a way exelent track editor. if they would make this game in 3D on the xbox, and also with a exelent track editor, we could create way much new tracks, and save them on the hard disk !)

> batman returns. (this game was also on the sega mega cd. the driving part with the shooting at car' s and bikers is way cool. imagine a modern day version with way destructive wapons on the batmobile ! a interactive world where you could destroy everything <or at least a lot> would sertainly be great !)

> turtles. (no no no, not like the new turtles, but i' d prefer a 3D game that has levels looking like the 2D arcade version we used to play. they need to have their old voices, so getting samples from the old cartoon series is a must.)

that was it for now, if i thingk of some more cool old games that could be " upgraded" i let you know :D
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message