Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Xbox Design Revealed!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: New Xbox Design Revealed! - Jun 21, 2006 18:56
Is it just me or is someone necromancing on dead threads???
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: New Xbox Design Revealed! - Jun 21, 2006 20:03

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Is it just me or is someone necromancing on dead threads???

Well I didn' t notice that this thread was already dead, so I didn' t want to resurrect dead threads, it' s just that the topic intrested me, so I want to place my opinion. Hmm every thread has a topic, then everyone switch gear into off topic, then the page goes on and on, so once the thread is missing it' s topic then it becomes a dead thread, alright now I seem to understand in some way, I just don' t want to post in a dead thread, next time I shall check the date and time which a thread was made. I will not be necromancing again.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New Xbox Design Revealed! - Jun 21, 2006 20:40
He' s talking about me.

I like old threads from way back in 2003 when there were only about 10 members (i wasn' t one of them obviously).

While i pointed out that the original thread was about the original Xbox, that console is DEAD now. There would never be a slim version now. But we can turn the topic into one about what you would like to see chhanged in revised versions of 360...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: New Xbox Design Revealed! - Jun 21, 2006 22:38
I think the new Xbox will be Called Xenon Bacause I love that Name, Halo 3 and Shenmue 3 will be a launch titles, it will be smaller but still have the big X on top of it, it also will have a 160Gb hard drive. And Duel HMDI.And Seven Controllers.And Sipder Man Text. And one of those HD-dvd drives.And Xbox Live 2 [which will be remained ' Wii Live' as we are playing together].And It will be fully backwards compatable with every xbox games. And Neo Geo too.

Every time you boot it up, it will load Windows. And you have to put cash into the disc drive just to play it. JUST LIKE THE ARCADES! and even a sweaty guy called Steve comes around to empty it every thursday.

I think I' ll preorder.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: New Xbox Design Revealed! - Jun 22, 2006 02:39
I' d definately like to see the power brick get smaller. Right now it' s as big as the trapper-keeper from Ghostbusters, and a total pain to lug around. Although it' s great as a hand to hand weapon.
industrocyberbot23

• Total Posts : 108
RE: New Xbox Design Revealed! - Jun 22, 2006 05:01
I agree with Eddie on the powerpack, as I' m sure most 360 oweners do. They should ditch the core pack entirely, and put in HDDVD. I can' t figure out why it didn' t have one in the first place... oh, wait I just saw the price of the PS3.. maybe that was why!
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: New Xbox Design Revealed! - Jun 22, 2006 07:40
console owners (me included) dont know how good they have it - at the end of hte day if you have a power hungry device its oging to need a powerbrick these days, unles syou build it in.

Think of a PC' s powersupply, its generally massive (bigger than the brick too) for a typical 400w one. My Alienware has 400w external brick as big as the 360' s but twice as hot!

Anthing with that much technology inside it isnt going to start using any less energy any time soon, until they make that sucker nuclear.... or hydrogen fuel cell or something!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: New Xbox Design Revealed! - Jun 22, 2006 10:17

I think the new Xbox will be Called Xenon Bacause I love that Name, Halo 3 and Shenmue 3 will be a launch titles, it will be smaller but still have the big X on top of it, it also will have a 160Gb hard drive. And Duel HMDI.And Seven Controllers.And Sipder Man Text. And one of those HD-dvd drives.And Xbox Live 2 [which will be remained ' Wii Live' as we are playing together].And It will be fully backwards compatable with every xbox games. And Neo Geo too.

Every time you boot it up, it will load Windows. And you have to put cash into the disc drive just to play it. JUST LIKE THE ARCADES! and even a sweaty guy called Steve comes around to empty it every thursday.

I think I' ll preorder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

But in keeping with the now new title of the thread:

But we can turn the topic into one about what you would like to see chhanged in revised versions of 360...

I would like to see ummm... a bigger sized hard drive.

Less initial problems with it.

Shenmue 3.

Um, i' ll think of some more..
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages