Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 check this out
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: check this out - Nov 18, 2005 19:34
Hiedo Kojima has said this, about x360 and ps3, a while ago and I posted a link in one of the topics, so for me it' s not anything new. Quezcatol, ur obsessed with FF series huh? LoL, I don' t know what u like about that game, it' s so boring. anyways, MGS4 I' m sure would run in the 360 even after it comes out for the ps3, they just need to rewrite the code, since the architecture of the consoles is different.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: check this out - Dec 13, 2005 14:50
Yeah Kojima told 1up that MGS4 could' ve been made for 360 but he prefers PS3.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: check this out - Dec 13, 2005 15:04
good morning Gangsta!!!
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: check this out - Dec 13, 2005 15:13
I also read in Edge as well as saw in the interview on this site, that Kojima-san doesnt intend on using the full power of the PS3 for just graphics (altho from that video it looks as tho he can just produce amazing visuals as a by-product!), instead he said he wants to make a game that looks good enough to sell but use the rest of the power to create original aspects to the game world that bring it to life. Have no idea at all what specific aspects he meant by this, but this would indicate that the PS3 is capable of even better graphics (if thats all it was doing)!

So more of reason number 2 in the original post as to why the trailer would run on the x360. (not saying that its less powerful or anything...)
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: check this out - Dec 14, 2005 07:29
My guess is there will be some extremely interactive enviroments with some hardcore physics in this game. It would be awesome to finally have the game world in MGS to feel more alive by having an ever changing enviorment.being able to create your own cover and stuff would rule.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: check this out - Dec 14, 2005 14:48
Oh good morning Abasoufiane :)
What a beautiful day wouldn' t you say?

How come people refer to MGS3 as first wave of PS3 games?

Guys do you remember MGS2 for PS2? That was the first truly next-gen visual experience - looks fantastic even today - they know what they are doing.

If Kojima says that 360 is capable of displaying that thing just like PS3 - it means that:

A)It' s at least as powerful
B)The hardware may not be as powerful but easy programing makes it even (but I doubt it' s the reason - since Kojima' s team isn' t affraid of tough programming)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message