Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox Live Tsunami Update
Slizer

• Total Posts : 36
Xbox Live Tsunami Update - Apr 24, 2004 14:24
XBOX LIVE UPDATE FEATURES

Unsubscribe From Dashboard(2 Month Trials)

Ability to cancel a 2 Month Trial subscription FROM the xbox itself(formerly you needed to call xbox live to cancel in a long process)

Video Showing Cancellation Feature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voice Messaging in Dashboard

Ability to send a audio recording up to 15 seconds in length to other users on the dashboard.(in future this will be available in games as well)

Video Showing Voice Messaging :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Created Content Option

Ability to DISABLE or ENABLE the ability to download user created content.(which will be available when games support it)

Image showing User Created Content Option

Removal of Upload and Download Readings in Connection Statistics

They have removed the upload and download speeds from the connection stat screen.

Image showing removal of UL and DL readings :

Ability to View Dashboard in 480p(HDTV Only)

To enable 480p in the Xbox Dashboard simultaneously hold down the left and right triggers and click both thumbsticks in.

< Message edited by slizer -- 4/24/2004 2:26:45 PM >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Xbox Live Tsunami Update - Apr 24, 2004 20:52
Awhile back, in another post, i mentioned that the idea of user created content would be awsome on consoles. Dreams do come true! I cant wait to see it used. hopefully in the near future.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll