Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox 360 Launch Day Lineup
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Xbox 360 Launch Day Lineup - Nov 22, 2005 10:37
Well then I picked up Condemned:Criminal Origins...but not the console. I' ll just have to use my imagination and pretend I didnt get stuck on the 2nd shipment list even tho I had the thing nearly 100% payed for and reserved almost on day one of pre-orders...

Like I said before they insist and pretty much gurentee my console early next week. So I' m not to pissed. Hell I couldve been pushed off to somtime next year.

And since Condemned is considered a short game, this wait will push me closer to other games I' m getting for the holidays, so thta by the time I complete Condemned I should own 2-4 more other games.

To think tho Elder Scrolls wouldve held me over for damn near an entire year...hmm maybe thats why they pushed it to next year, cuz they wanted us to buy the other games also and not focus on the one probably most amazing game they had at launch. Hell I' m playing Elder Scrolls for xbox still. I dont know what compelled me to get the game in the first place but Im glad I ventured into new territories.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Xbox 360 Launch Day Lineup - Nov 22, 2005 11:07
If you get condemned before i get my box, you must tell me how it is, im a bit worried about buying a game thats short, and all done when its completed, thats a bit sad, considering titles like Oblivion can be played for nearly forever"
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Xbox 360 Launch Day Lineup - Nov 22, 2005 14:07
It reminds me alot of Chronicals of Riddik:Escape from Butcher Bay (which was great but also short.) And the only thing to replay it for was concept art and stuff much like Condemned.

I mostly decided on it because it seemed like the most origional of the launch title. But ya I' ll definatly write up my thoughts on it.

whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Xbox 360 Launch Day Lineup - Nov 22, 2005 15:40
Yeah, it' s be nice to hear more about the games as and when people get their consoles. Being in the UK I' ve got to wait until the 2nd December before I get mine.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Xbox 360 Launch Day Lineup - Nov 22, 2005 15:46

To think tho Elder Scrolls wouldve held me over for damn near an entire year...hmm maybe thats why they pushed it to next year, cuz they wanted us to buy the other games also and not focus on the one probably most amazing game they had at launch. Hell I' m playing Elder Scrolls for xbox still. I dont know what compelled me to get the game in the first place but Im glad I ventured into new territories.

I agree totally Mass X. Elder Scrolls is the main selling point for the Xbox 360 for me. When I originally bought Morrowind I didn' t know anything about the game except that it was cheap, and it' s the best purchase of a game I ever made. Can' t wait for Oblivion!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message