Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wii Controller chart
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
Wii Controller chart - Nov 23, 2006 10:49
I don' t know if its 100% official but here is the compatability list for all the different games available on the Wii

Awesome got 4 GC controllers!!. I hope this is the final list because there has been too much confusion regarding which controller can be used with certain VC games.
< Message edited by Terrak -- 23 Nov 06 3:04:06 >
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Wii Controller chart - Nov 23, 2006 11:13
That is great.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Wii Controller chart - Nov 23, 2006 11:32
Oomph! I never really liked the GC controller (kid-friendly color scheme, and just feels bizarre to me) but trying to find a controller for it in Singapore? That' ll be tough...

But it looks like you' ll still need the VC controller (the mid one) for TurboGrafx thogh...

So basically, you still need at least two more controllers if you want to play as many games as possible?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Wii Controller chart - Nov 24, 2006 01:01

Oomph! I never really liked the GC controller (kid-friendly color scheme, and just feels bizarre to me)

I hate you!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Wii Controller chart - Nov 24, 2006 06:30
Can Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz be used with the normal Gamecube controller? That would rock!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Wii Controller chart - Nov 24, 2006 22:01

Oomph! I never really liked the GC controller (kid-friendly color scheme, and just feels bizarre to me) but trying to find a controller for it in Singapore? That' ll be tough...

But it looks like you' ll still need the VC controller (the mid one) for TurboGrafx thogh...
I wasn' t fond of the Fischer-Price purple color scheme, & the C-nub drove me up the wall on ported fps' , but other than that, that was definately the most comfortable last-gen controller. (Slap myself twicewise for calling PS2, Cube, Xbox last-gen)

Well this is actually really good news, that " Classic Controller is a total rip-off" they' re going to sell like hotcakes to " The Uninformed Christmas Grandma' s of the World" , but don' t count on me to repurchase a controller, I' m already doing that for N64 games.
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: Wii Controller chart - Nov 25, 2006 07:50
Another thing of interest, I was looking at the Virtual Console games, and Bomberman ' 93 can have up to 5 players using both Classic controllers and Gamecube controllers. This means that you should potentially be able to have up to 8 players on a game.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll