Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Too human' s gameplay looks like shit
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 01:28
I' ve seen 3 High res movies from IGN and this game is so fuckin lame when I look at it - I really don' t get it.Maybe it' s better when you play it , but it really was a huge disappointment for me.

Same goes for Splinter Cell - Idon' t know if that' s cause of trailers framerate or if this game really has such poor character animation and boring textures.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 01:43
Too Human on the show floor wasn' t taht great. Jaggies like mad and horrible frame rates killed it. Behind closed doors though it ran a bit smoother and didn' t have any jaggies. It still has a lot of work to do and the development team told me they knew it.

Double Agent looks increible. I played it and it was great. Textures and animations were great so I don' t know what you saw...
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 01:45
Hey Rampage, does fellow forum-member Terry Bogard' s hair still have jaggies?
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 11 May 06 17:45:38 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 01:48
that was the same impression i had with too human , but i didn' t dare say anything with all MS fanboys around here, i was not impressed, the way he slahes ennemies look weird, you don' t feel the power of the hit like god of war or heavenly sword .. i mean something weird about that trailer i saw i just don' t know what is excatly maaan
C*Dub

• Total Posts : 86
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 02:57
I thought heavenly sword looked better than Too Human. I really like how they used the god of war kind of style expecially in the way you finish off the boss in the demo with the quick response button commands flashing on the screen. In RE4 and god of war I loved those mini games to keep the gameplay fresh.

I really thought Too Human was a let down too
< Message edited by C*Dub -- 11 May 06 18:58:51 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 03:04
There is still hope for it as with all games at e3, but I don' t think it would be something I get if i pick up a 360 at any point...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 03:04
heavnly sword can' t have impressed anyone,it was supposed to have 5000 enemies at screen,on the demo it had 10,and its gonna be a luanch title,something extremley fishy with the game.
Also it run in 720 p,it was said to be 1080p.

ps! i was never let down by the gameplay shown,however it went really slow,with horrible frames,they need to fix that before im able judge it,seeing how a action game cant runt in 15 fps...
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 11 May 06 19:06:05 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 03:18

Textures and animations were great so I don' t know what you saw...

that' s good news - and the double agnet concept seriously kicks ass.

I agree that heavenly sword looks much better than too human , but for Too Human it may be to early to judge.
QuezcatoL

RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 03:27
I think too human looked way better then heavly sword.

basically too human could have showed a close room with zoom facing 10 enmies and it would have curshed heavnly sword,instead it showed us epic and big open spaces and halls with great touch of nordic mytology in a cyber space enviorment.

However the lagg really prevent too human to shine.,
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 03:38
Too Human and Heavenly Sword looked at par with eachother to me, although I think Too Human will have a much much better story.
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 03:44
Quez I don' t like too argue, but why did you say
what you did about Heavenly Sword and Too Human?
The fighting (Too Me) in Too Human looks like gar bage
where as Heavenly Sword looks like great fun.
Have you been playing medicore free MMORPGs lately?
Stop defending the 360 so much it is not healthy for you or it.

QuezcatoL

RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 05:34
Too human looks garbage to you not to me.it lagged because its real time,and it was cool,however the lagg took away the fast pace action that you need to have fore the game to be good.

About heavnly sword,dont say 5000 units at the screen and then deliver 10,dont say 1080p and deliver 720p.

I have to base on what they told us,and what they delivered,they was gonna give us a n3 with much bettergraphic,instead we got a Ninja gaiden/Dmc clone in terms of enemies.

What has medicore mmorpgs to do with anything?
I played wow for months,around 6-8 its a good mmorpg,and its not free,so stfu.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 06:24
Graphics and broken promises aside, I just think that Heavenly Sword looked much, much, much more fun than Too Human.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 06:41

I' ve seen 3 High res movies from IGN and this game is so fuckin lame when I look at it - I really don' t get it.Maybe it' s better when you play it , but it really was a huge disappointment for me.

Same goes for Splinter Cell - Idon' t know if that' s cause of trailers framerate or if this game really has such poor character animation and boring textures.

Its no surprise, since neither are made in japan!!

Is it getting old? should i stop now?
QuezcatoL

RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 07:02

Graphics and broken promises aside, I just think that Heavenly Sword looked much, much, much more fun than Too Human.

Fair enough ;)
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 11 May 06 23:03:27 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 08:02
.....can someone post a link for the amazingly great too human footage?.....

...because all i can find is the same video' s ]GaNgStA[ is talking about.... which to me seems ok (and that' s being kind)....

.....just to try and compare, i downloaded IGN' s Heavenly Sword E3 press showing.....

...This game looks f*cking amazing!....

...if you guys are comparing both games based on IGN' s media, and you think Too Human looks like a better game....

....YOU NEEED GLASSES!!!!!!....

...or need to try pretending that it' s a 360 game...

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 12 May 06 0:09:23 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 08:20
No,i dont,Heavnly sword is basically a DMc/ninja gaiden clone,in 720 p.

I rather take NG2 then,which is under dev for 360.

Hoiwever heavnly sword was supposed to be a N3,which it never became.

as i said before,if you took too human,in very close zoom,and putted some aggresive enemies,showing off that unreal 3.0 it would have kicked heavnly sword ass,instead they used a version which lagged,and was from extremly large halls,with few enemies.

My point is,if they made the halls much more closer,and tighter it would have been much more action paced and cooler as a trailer,however now they made it awsome by seeing balder walk in the enormus halls,which made him look like a fly :P
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 12 May 06 0:24:04 >
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 10:07
Too Human looks way too easy, IMO. In EGM' s interview, they claimed they wanted an action game that anyway could go into, so they made the gameplay easier with the right-analog controlling the melee strikes.

But there' s a difference between easier and intuitive. The whole thing looked like I was going to randomly twiddle the thumbstick and see what happens. Plus, I agree, the whole battle system lacks the heaviness in God of War. Way too stylized with more flash than flesh; I don' t look forward to an entire game of me fighting mechanoids =/ Plus, the story doesn' t constitute real Norse gods in a sci-fi setting as I hoped...they' re just people gone off the deep-end with powers...

Comparing it to the Mass Effect trailer, I keep thinking why they can' t make a better bald-guy character model =/
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 11:07
From the e3 trailer I downloaded to 360 I thought Too Human just looked like your average third person lame ass game. Not sure what you guys were getting all excited about. I never really looked at it or anything before the trailer.
vdig

• Total Posts : 226
RE: Too human' s gameplay looks like shit - May 12, 2006 11:12
Hmm, I reserve judgement until the editors have their gold copies in for review. After all, E3 titles rarely are final betas. Not that I would not have liked Star Fox 2 back in the day, mind you....
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message