Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 They call me Sonic
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
They call me Sonic - Apr 15, 2006 22:19
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: They call me Sonic - Apr 15, 2006 22:26
god, that was awful, Sonics surpossed to be ' cool' . not a chipmonk.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: They call me Sonic - Apr 17, 2006 09:46
I' m a huge Sonic fan and even I can find nothing to like about the epileptic fit inducing video and brain haemorrhage inducing god awful song!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: They call me Sonic - Apr 18, 2006 00:29
yeah it sux as bad as SEGA lately :(
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: They call me Sonic - Apr 18, 2006 10:50
From the title of the thread, I knew I' d heard this before... Was it on the Sonic Jam collection or something? Or maybe I was just too into sonic and looked around for as much sonic stuff as I could... Y' know, when he was good.

And on the subject...

I was always disappointed with sonic team. Sonic is supposed to be kick ass fast, right? But sonic Team never show it, infact the more games of his I play the slower they seem to make him look compared to others, or trucks and the like.
They should have used set pieces here and there to make it blazingly fast, where you can barely see sonic but you dont need to just hold forward. But I mean like REALLY FAST. And before I get shouted at for suggesting something annoying or unplayable or something... think Chemical Plant - Sonic 2.
At times on that stage your basically watching the screen trying to catch up to sonic. and dispite his speed you were holding just one direction and, to me at least, was and is never boring.
Get rid of the useless rip off characters and novelty cash-ins, get rid of the humans and the rest of the crap (Like grinding). Give me sonic and give me eye-watering speed and give me both in huge quantities.
< Message edited by uumai -- 18 Apr 06 2:58:56 >
RichieGecko

• Total Posts : 11
RE: They call me Sonic - Apr 18, 2006 13:59
Wow, how retro! LOL

BTW, you remember me lotusson? I used to be a regular on the gamerweb.com forums. Man, that was so long ago. I would have been a regular here a while ago, but I couldn' t remember the new URL. Anyway, it' s good to be back.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: They call me Sonic - Apr 19, 2006 21:57

Wow, how retro! LOL

BTW, you remember me lotusson? I used to be a regular on the gamerweb.com forums. Man, that was so long ago. I would have been a regular here a while ago, but I couldn' t remember the new URL. Anyway, it' s good to be back.

Hey, what' s up! It definitely has been a while hasn' t it?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll