Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Tgs!
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 57
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 01:37
August 30, 2006 - A lack of media and info has caused some to speculate that Blue Dragon, Microsoft' s big Xbox 360 Japanese RPG, would be hit with a delay past its target Japanese release of 2006. That won' t be the case, according to Microsoft' s big man in Japan, Takashi Sensui. Speaking with Famitsu Xbox 360, Sensui said, " Blue Dragon will without question be released this year."

So that takes care of one Mistwalker game. But what about Lost Odyssey? Development on both Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey is, according to Sensui, " proceeding well." While Sensui didn' t share any further comments on Lost Odyssey, a separate column in the issue suggested that details on a demo version of the game will be announced in the near future, perhaps making it into the magazine' s next issue, which is set for release on 9/30.

Sensui discussed a number of other issues with Famitsu Xbox 360, but continued the tradition of Japanese Xbox executives failing to give any juicy new information in interviews. On the possibility of a 360 price drop, Sensui repeated earlier statements by his US-based overlords by stating, " at this time, we' re not considering a price drop." Famitsu reminded Sensui that Microsoft had promised details at some point in the summer on the Tri-Ace game that was announced in April. To this, Sensui replied, " We' ll give a report on the progress at an appropriate time."

He also made sure to point out that Microsoft has more than Blue Dragon on the way, making note of Gears of War and Forza Motor Sports 2 as big year-end titles for the system. Make no mistake, though, in Japan, Blue Dragon is the big game, the one title that will separate Xbox 360 from the Xbox. We' ll hopefully get some play time at the Tokyo Game Show in late September.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 01:54
Aba, how many people have said the PS3 graphics suck ass?

You' re still getting it though right?

You should watch the coverage over on Xboxyde, it' s quite interesting for
Viva Pinata...

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 02:00
Seeing anything on:
Huxley
Halo 3
Cod 3
UT 2007
Spore
Star Trek Legacy
would make my day
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 05:20
1up is a strange site - it gave PGR3 10/10 - how stupid is that?

Nintendo will appear on TGS in some form.

I' d love to see Bioshock playable , but TGS is more about console gaming I guess.
Tiz

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 05:25

1up is a strange site - it gave PGR3 10/10 - how stupid is that?

If that' s not proof enough of their stupidity, I don' t know what is..
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 05:29
I have even better reason - they host my blog http://-gangsta-.1up.com

:)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 05:55

^^^ That looks suspiciously like a gay bar dude...
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 05:57

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

^^^ That looks suspiciously like a gay bar dude...

And you would know how....? I kid.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 06:45
well guys every website screws up, and yeah i didn' t play PGR3 but i wouldn' t imagine it' ll get a 10/10 while all other websites gave it a 7~9 range score. i guess their score was stupid, but anyway i like the overall site, specialy their features articles and podcasts, those guys know what they are talking about, that' s why when i heard them talking about pinata , well i was surprised becaise that' s a game from Rareware raaaaaaaareware for god' s sake and it still sucks? yet we all agree that rareware isn' t the developer we used to know since it left nintendo ...

IGN as well didn' t have a good impression on the game when i heard their podcast, they were sarcastic about it (or at least that' s what i understood)...

i really don' t mind childich games as long as they are intersting...

uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:26
I would just love to heard something from team ICO... THAT would make my day. If they continue their trend, their new game would be worthy of a ps3 purchase if nothing else was.
Tiz

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:28

I would just love to heard something from team ICO... THAT would make my day. If they continue their trend, their new game would be worthy of a ps3 purchase if nothing else was.

If Sony has something that is a saving grace, it' s Ico and SotC. The funny thing
is, is that these are their BEST titles, but get the least recognition, for that I am
pised off..
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:31
you forgot god of war and gran turismo .... even genji is fun
Tiz

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:32

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

you forgot god of war and gran turismo .... even ***genji*** is fun

Er... Woah woah woah!! I have Genji and it is NOT fun...
QuezcatoL

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:33
Aba can you write me a strategy guide for Genji1?
I can' t find the weak spot were i need to do massive damage.
uumai

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:34

ORIGINAL: Tiz
If Sony has something that is a saving grace, it' s Ico and SotC. The funny thing
is, is that these are their BEST titles, but get the least recognition, for that I am
pised off..

Sony do pretty well for themselves these days, but ico and sotc are really fantastic games. They are artsy, and lack a lot of voilence, blood and bad press to make them success on a sony platform where there is a lot of mainstream crap getting all the attention. Heaven forbid someone whould pass up on the latest iteration of sport/racing/licence crap for something a little more original and thoughtful.
This kind of game would have done better on a saturn where good game were recognised because with such few games, bad games were easily spotted, while great games got worshipped. (At least that' s how it was in the official saturn magazine (great mag) and my circle of friends)

With gow 2 coming to ps2 next year, i don' t expect anything in the way of a ps3 game. genji... i didn' t really like the original, though it had some nice environments, and the sequel' s combat looks so boring, repeating (what looks like) one or two attack string over and over and over and over and over.... you get the idea...
< Message edited by uumai -- 31 Aug 06 0:36:47 >
Tiz

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:39

With gow 2 coming to ps2 next year, i don' t expect anything in the way of a ps3 game. genji... i didn' t really like the original, though it had some nice environments, and the sequel' s combat looks so boring, repeating (what looks like) one or two attack string over and over and over and over and over.... you get the idea...

Yes, yes I do.. Let it be known how horrible Genji is.. and that pathetic PS3
one isn' t helping the game anymore..
QuezcatoL

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:40
One time i had a bad noghtmare i saw a giant crab and i couldn' t find it' s weak spot
However with the power of ps3 i could weapon change in real time
Tiz

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:43

However with the power of ps3 i could weapon change in real time

That was one thing I NEVER got my head around... Why did they highlight
" real-time weapon change" ? I could swear it has been done before?

That was when I incidentally spat at my PC screen..
uumai

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:43
Genji 2.... ::shakes head::

Still there is god of war 2 and yakuza 2 for ps2. Still some life and love left in the machine yet. Which is good as it' s my only option for a while.

Still I forgot to add in the important game, LAIR should be there, and hopefully show some uber cool things with it.

Why did they highlight " real-time weapon change" ? I could swear it has been done before?

Because, and let' s face it, there wasn' t much else to highlight about the game..
< Message edited by uumai -- 31 Aug 06 0:44:50 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Tgs! - Aug 31, 2006 08:44
You can do it in games like saint' s row also.

Or any FPS game.

It was just retarded.
I dont understand why they had to say it was because of the power of ps3.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 57

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message