Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Latest Update:HIGH RES VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE"
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 48
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Jul 31, 2006 07:49
I know it wasn' t majic but I was saying what happened at the end of s2 wasn' t that much different and I didn' t think it was mjic....maybe thats just me.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Jul 31, 2006 08:31
I heard you can walk into an arcade in SO, and play Shenmue 3.
dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Jul 31, 2006 19:29

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

I heard you can walk into an arcade in SO, and play Shenmue 3.

Where did you hear that?.
Silentbomber

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 01, 2006 00:15

ah, it was de-bunked by Yu suzuki today, after he found the cure to Cancer while simultaneously jumping out of a 5 story building.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 01, 2006 00:18
That was good silentbomber
dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 01, 2006 00:41

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

ah, it was de-bunked by Yu suzuki today, after he found the cure to Cancer while simultaneously jumping out of a 5 story building.

Damn I can' t believe I managed to miss that..lol that was wicked.
alimn

• Total Posts : 145
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 01, 2006 01:54
Hopefully TGS 2006 is on the way and this time none-chinese or korean reporters such as IGN' s Mr.Anoop Gooplyst that actually lives in Japan can catch Yu in there to ask these questions:

1-Why did you showed some related SIII signs in Shenmue Online' s china joy video?, Does this mean that series will finish through this MMORPG or more MMOs?if not So, after 5 years will We finally see Shenmue III on one of the next genereation consoles with it' s original genre " F.R.E.E" ?

2-Will you release Shenmue Online for All Shenmuefans(I mean outside of china and korea too)?

dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 01, 2006 01:57
For some reason everyone seem to treat yu like he' s a fragile vase so I still think you' ll have a lot of skiping round the subject, unless something official is revealed. As for the ' ' spoiler' ' thing I really don' t think it' s shenmue 3 related as in I dont think it ties into the ' ' original' ' series.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 01, 2006 07:25
I think it does - it seems to be heavliy connected.

The story will get even more amazing ...I want it so bad....
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 01, 2006 07:43

ORIGINAL: alimn

Hopefully TGS 2006 is on the way and this time none-chinese or korean reporters such as IGN' s Mr.Anoop Gooplyst that actually lives in Japan can catch Yu in there to ask these questions:

1-Why did you showed some related SIII signs in Shenmue Online' s china joy video?, Does this mean that series will finish through this MMORPG or more MMOs?if not So, after 5 years will We finally see Shenmue III on one of the next genereation consoles with it' s original genre " F.R.E.E" ?

2-Will you release Shenmue Online for All Shenmuefans(I mean outside of china and korea too)?

I' m a fortune teller and I know Yu' s answers will be:

" By showing Shenmue 3 signs in the trailer I hoped to mess with you since it seems you can' t live without my creations. I own your life boy!
You' re asking how the series will be finished. What says it will ever be finished? Hahahahahah! Get down on your knees and beg for it and I might consider finishing the series."
" I will release Shenmue Online where it will be profitable. Shenmue fans? Buahahahaha, fuck em all! If I cared about the fans, would I make a Shenmue Online in the first place? Now get out of my sight! Go and replay Shenmue for the 1000th time loser."

I might be wrong since the planets are in a strange pattern right now but the answers does make sence.
dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 01, 2006 07:46
I dunno what to think anymore about shenmue3 anymore.
alimn

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " Updates will post here" -New Update 30 July - Aug 02, 2006 01:52
LOL!

Thanks for the interesting fortune telling.

About the first question I don' t think he can talk like that
But about the second question mybe your answer is exactly SEGA' s decission and it can be right.

...Anyway here are some new updates

Official Chinese Shenmue Online wants to get new updates?

In http://www.smocn.com/, they just deleted the link to http://www.smocn.com/chinajoy/ and replaced it with a Chinese text.
It says " the official website will be open in the near future. Please pay close attention!"

Update Credit Sakuragaoka & Kiyuu San

Finally IGN' s new UPDATE about Shenmue Online

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/721/721999p1.aspx

Update Credit: JoeMdesign

By the way did anyone found the HIGH RES of this SO video?
At least after 5 years I like to see those Shenmue III signs in High quality.

< Message edited by alimn -- 1 Aug 06 18:00:28 >
alimn

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " HOT UPDATE!!!" -Direct Feed Video NOW AVAILABLE! - Aug 02, 2006 05:13
Hot Update 1 August

DIRECT FEED VIDEO NOW IS AVAILABE!!!

Don' t forget to Say thanks to Papa for his hard job during last years

Hopefully ,the DIRECT FEED version of

" Shenmue Online' s new VIDEO" now is available

" For Original Direct Link Just do a fast right click on the link then click on save traget as to begin your download! " Enjoy"

Original Direct Link
http://video.17173.com/ftp_root/film/2006cj/sm0801.wmv

GameTrailers.com Link
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=9424

Size 37 Meg without Suzuki' s speech Length: About 13 mintues

Special Thanks to JoeMdesign for finding this!

Game Spot' s Article

Also Game Spot have made a new NEWS about Shenmue Online go to their page and please post your comment.

More Comments=More Shenmue news from Game Spot in future

Also if you have a GS account don' t forget to add SO to your wish list at there, this will help.

Ok,Here is the link to GS' s news.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6154995.aspx

1 August
dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " HOT UPDATE!!!" -Direct Feed Video NOW AVAILABLE! - Aug 02, 2006 05:23
No offense but is anyone interested in this as in shenmue online?.
Silentbomber

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " HOT UPDATE!!!" -Direct Feed Video NOW AVAILABLE! - Aug 02, 2006 07:28
Well, It seems One guy is.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " HOT UPDATE!!!" -Direct Feed Video NOW AVAILABLE! - Aug 02, 2006 07:39
This thread have managed to get over 600 hits in just 4 days despite the fact that we' ve stayed on topic the whole time and that few people have been replying.
So it seems there' s interest in this stuff even though no one wants to post anything.
dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " HOT UPDATE!!!" -Direct Feed Video NOW AVAILABLE! - Aug 02, 2006 08:08
I wouldn' t be surprised if 3/4 of that was alimn himself.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " HOT UPDATE!!!" -Direct Feed Video NOW AVAILABLE! - Aug 02, 2006 08:37
Give him a break - he got this damn video here and proved that S online is tied into Shenmue story.

It was annoying at first, but since he keeps this one thread now and updates it with great info - I can only thank him for that

Thanks Alimn - good job.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 2 Aug 06 0:37:56 >
IwantShenmue3

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " HOT UPDATE!!!" -Direct Feed Video NOW AVAILABLE! - Aug 03, 2006 21:58
Hi again, yep the Shenmue 3 freak, Shenmue online looks like dog do.
I don' t want this putrid piece of Shi*, i want Shenmue 3.
I will get this when it comes here but only to help them for Shenmue 3,
i wish they just spent this on Shenmue 3.
Maybe they will put them both together, yep i' m dreaming.
There' s a new 455 mb video on the Dojo' s main page, it has a spoiler, i' m thinking they would of showed these kind of spoilers anyway if Shenmue 3 was shown instead.
Since when they show Shenmue 3, i doubt they will just show a bit of it.
In 1998 Shenmue Premiered with a video around 2 hours long, so the 3rd should premiere with way more.
If you faint after seing the video breath through a bag, i had to spew in the bag too.
I was also senseless for 45 minutes.
I got puke all over myself, thanks SEGA [:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (]
FFS I WANT SHENMUE 3 ONLY.
If you are breathing in toxins seek medical attention immediately.
Breathing these things can lead to boils and weird rashes and even death so see your doctor.

< Message edited by IwantShenmue3 -- 3 Aug 06 14:45:48 >
Silentbomber

RE: Shenmue Online at 4th CHINA JOY " HOT UPDATE!!!" -Direct Feed Video NOW AVAILABLE! - Aug 03, 2006 22:34
Everybody knows MMO' s are evil and arent real games, so this is just a way for sega to earn enough money to fund Shenmue 3. Yes, it got to be.

Its like Blood Money, but with MMO' s your killing people slower. and its Legal.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 48

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message