Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36
kickass331

• Total Posts : 92
Penis - Apr 05, 2006 05:37
From what I' ve heard, the Revolution controller is not innovative at all. All it is is a gyroscope that sends signals much like a remote to the console. It tells it the angular momentum and never even details anything in the buttons. The buttons are unresponsive and not very well laid out. I would have more confidence in their controller if they wouldn' t sulk in it, and also if the gamecube and nintendo 64 controllers I have been using didn' t suck so much ass compared to NES and SNES...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Penis - Apr 05, 2006 05:41
And where did you hear that?
kickass331

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 05:45
Pre-E3-05, but I' m telling you, it was highly accurate. (Adam Sessler said it)
note : Street Racing Syndicate Sucks.
< Message edited by kickass331 -- 4 Apr 06 21:46:51 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Penis - Apr 05, 2006 05:48

It tells it the angular momentum and never even details anything in the buttons. The buttons

If you' re still here when E3 comes around, i' m going to re-quote this and make a mockery of you! You, like most others, know VERY little about both the console and the controller.

YOU, i presume are used to playing with a Dual Shock 2 pad and probably think it' s virtually perfect. You, are wrong!

You say...

The buttons are unresponsive and not very well laid out.

...which is ok if you can direct us to where you read it. If you can' t then you' re evidently just making it up like everything else you come out with.

I' m certain you get bullied at school and i for one seriously hope you suffer!
kickass331

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 06:25
Seriously though, I do not lie. My Honesty always comes and bites me in the ass. I only got seriously punched in the face once before, and it was by a girl I stalk still today. Sam is so hawt. With her hair so red, ruby red. Blood Red. check out her myspace profile ;) <3sammy<3
ginjirou

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 06:38
I don' t think anyone outside Nintendo has tried the final controller design yet.
kickass331

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 06:42
IGN Has, I was at TGS 05, I have a controller I stole still. Oh snap don' t tell :S
Nitro

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 06:52
IGN actually have seen it, but they knew all about Revolution and the controller waaay before it was even announced.

No doubt Nintendo are using them for publicity.

Developers have seen the controller, or at least know how it works (fully), and a few others from various corners of the industry know what' s going on.

Most (all) are bound by non-disclosure agreements and so unless Nintendo wish it, you will unlikely hear anything concrete before E3.

Still, ...some know stuff.
kickass331

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 06:55
Want Some crack?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Øç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©ΔØç®Â©Δ
ginjirou

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 06:57
Jesus Christ! You' re scaring me man! I' m outta here until you' re gone.
kickass331

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 06:58
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVENELEVEN
Nitro

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 07:00
BAN THIS FUCKING PRICK!
kickass331

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 07:04
Okay. BAYN BUTTON = (PUSH) <<< I R PUSHING IT TEH NOT WROK :( :(
FujiwaraKazuma

• Total Posts : 6
RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 10:04
To ginjirou
Didn' t nintendo already send out kits to developers already? If so then they should have the controller.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 17:55
they' ve been examining it for quite some time and the final controller edition for newer devkits has been shipping for some time now as well.

The only thing that isn' t final about those devkits is the hardware itself (it' s some variation of GAmeCube kit).
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 5 Apr 06 19:48:10 >
ginjirou

RE: SRS (Some Revolution Stuff) :) - Apr 05, 2006 18:39
So it seems. I' m surprised I didn' t know that. Maybe I' ve been in a coma...? Amnesia...?
Anyway, I' m very sure the controller will be great because it' s Nintendo after all.
And my hands are as small as japanese hands so it' ll probably fit me perfectly.
And for some reason, call me stupid, but I have a feeling that the buttons aren' t the most important things with the Revolution controller...
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 5 Apr 06 10:42:06 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread