Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 11, 2006 11:06
IGN

Im to far out with my wireless to watch it right now. So someone else may need to talk it up a bit.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 11, 2006 12:24
Coool .. Cant wait for this game to come out ... From the trailer it looks like the game is gonna be funny as hell .. Also , jimmy reminds me somehow of bart simpson ... Hope it doesnt get delayed or something cos of controversies and law suits and bullsh*t .. I m lookin at u Jack thompson
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 11, 2006 13:26
Rockstar sucks. Support real developers please, dumb fucks like you ruin the game industry.
2pac

RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 11, 2006 15:48

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Rockstar sucks. Support real developers please, dumb fucks like you ruin the game industry.

ok then give me a logical reason why rockstar sucks .. and please do mention who these ' REAL' developers are ....
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 11, 2006 17:03
Well one might or might not like the games rockstar stands for, GTA, i personally dont, and im not a man for table tennis either!

But as to what Evil Man thinks is a real developer, i dont know! Makers of the Jenny Jameson game no doubt!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 11, 2006 17:23
Well, Evil Man likes games like:

Star Ocean......

uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 11, 2006 17:50
I look forward to playing bully, it seems a bit different, hope it' s a good game really. I never liked GTA much more than for the music and driving around a bit.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 12, 2006 07:50
You dumb fucks that masturbate over generic trash like GTA, Hitman, Saint' s Row, etc. need to fucking kill yourselves. It' s the main reason I' m very close to quitting gaming, can' t stand that fucking garbage.

Again, support real developers and stop being fucking retarded, dont you realize you' re playing the same shit over and over again? You fucking imbeciles.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 12, 2006 07:54

To be honest I partially agree with that I can' t stand the game and think it should only really be surrounded by flies.
Tiz

RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 12, 2006 08:06
I' ll only be following R* when they venture into stuff like tennis..

FFS make a cleaning game!
2pac

RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 12, 2006 14:02

You dumb fucks that masturbate over generic trash like GTA, Hitman, Saint' s Row, etc. need to fucking kill yourselves. It' s the main reason I' m very close to quitting gaming, can' t stand that fucking garbage.

Again, support real developers and stop being fucking retarded, dont you realize you' re playing the same shit over and over again? You fucking imbeciles.

First calm down and think about the anger management thing i suggested ... As far as GTA is concerned , i agree that they are repeating the same shit over and over ... But we are not talking about GTA now are we .. I think the concept of bully is very interesting ... It COULD turn out to be a great game .. I kinda liked Man hunt too from R*.. And do us all a favor and do quit gaming ....
Tiz

RE: Rockstar' s Bully trailer premier - Aug 12, 2006 17:30

ORIGINAL: 2pac

It COULD turn out to be a great game .. I kinda liked Man hunt too from R*.. And do us all a favor and do quit gaming ....

He has, and has now taken up:

Art

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread