Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Revolution - Looks like virtual console games will be charged for
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Revolution - Looks like virtual console games will be charged for - Dec 16, 2005 15:08
Actually it' s still illegal to download Roms EVEN if you do own the original game.

I already own the Neo-Geo cartridge version of Magician Lord but I still downloaded the ROM to play on my laptop. So that makes me teh pirating criminal mastermind!!1!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Revolution - Looks like virtual console games will be charged for - Dec 16, 2005 15:30
what a shame!!! one of kikizo staff , terry bogard , iiiiis doing piracy !!!!! don' t say that man keep it low!!! people like ginjirou might send you to jail
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Revolution - Looks like virtual console games will be charged for - Dec 16, 2005 15:45
I did not dl ff4 to a GBA Emu last night...
Btw that game is great.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Revolution - Looks like virtual console games will be charged for - Dec 17, 2005 04:59
Did I mention I work with the FBI? Im part of the The SUPER (Speciall Unit against Pirating Elderly Roms) squad. I dind' t? Oh well, sucks to be you. Expect Mulder and Scully to be knocking on your door in a not to distant future.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Revolution - Looks like virtual console games will be charged for - Dec 17, 2005 05:50
that mulder and scully should first pay you a visit for paranormal phenomenon lol

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Revolution - Looks like virtual console games will be charged for - Dec 17, 2005 07:09
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/QuezcatoL/ff7grafik.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/QuezcatoL/ff888.jpg

psx emu....

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/QuezcatoL/FF44.jpg

GBA emu...

The problem with revolution emu or what to call it,is that all the previous titles heck even Gamecube games are not big,we see games from just a few mb to max 1gb,its not hard to dl now is it?
...I hope their fee is like dl 10 games for bla bla sum,then charge you creditcard separtely and take time...and not cost so much.
Or else people will just go into mininova.org and dl their games as it is now.

ps! those stripes are not there when you play,have no idea why they show up after the pic,very bizzare.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 17 Dec 05 15:13:57 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Revolution - Looks like virtual console games will be charged for - Dec 17, 2005 14:17
I can' t play FF games on PC with keyboard - it' s just so unplayable.

I have some roms of Neo Geo games and SNES ,N64,PSX games but all for my Xbox and played on Sony' s Dual Shock 2 controller :)

Like someone said before those games are not perfect -you can play them till 60% and bam some shit goes wrong and you can' t finish the game.

I want to have all my retro experience on one system with slightly upgraded graphics (that' s what they said) - I think better color palettes and higher resolutions are what they had in mind.

Perfect Dark on Rev is almost impossible I' m affraid ... I still have that game - even after I sold my N64 I couldn' t make myself to give it away :)

It' s sad that some people never played Super Mario Bros 3 , Super Mario World , Super Mario World 2 : Yoshi' s Island, Ocarina of Time,Goldeneye,PD - for them rev is a perfect way to experience the greatest in a very cool way.

Anyone played Beetle Adventure Racing? -it' s the first game made by EA BIG (SSX) people (they had different name back then) and it' s so F*&^%N' COOL :)
I hope to play it on REV
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 17 Dec 05 22:19:16 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message